Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Karanahn Palace help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Hey I'm looking for some people who are also in working on or finished with the Keys to the Temple quest. I would prefer some wizards around level 25 to level 30 and not a necromancer (death wizard). Thanks.

Dylan Darkshade
Adept Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
monkeyhead62 wrote:
Hey I'm looking for some people who are also in working on or finished with the Keys to the Temple quest. I would prefer some wizards around level 25 to level 30 and not a necromancer (death wizard). Thanks.

Dylan Darkshade
Adept Necromancer
my wizard name is joshua moondreamer i am a level 26 wizard hafe way done with that quest and i would be happy to help and a fire wizard -joshua moondreamer P.S i am almsot 27

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
my wizard name is joshua moondreamer level 26 almost 27 i am a fire wizard and i am in the middle of that quest and would be happy to help

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Why not a necromancer unless this is the well of storms we are talking about there is zero 0000000000 fights involving necromancer bosses so i really think a necromancr should be allowed to "help" you with your quest(s) since it won't reist well now that i have stood up for death wizards i am going to stop talking now.
But remember what i said about nacromancers.