Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am trying to place/remove stuff in my house, but the "Place Furniture" icon is not lit up, and if I click on it, nothing happens. Please help!

Administrator
Please see the 'Nothing But Crates' post at the top of this forum:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/12458.ftl

During this process, your housing button may appear grey, which means you will have to wait until everything in your house has downloaded before you can start redecorating.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 12, 2009
I have the same problem, but I assure you all my items are loaded. I have this problem with the blue runner rug that everyone gets while questing. I have it in my Balance wizard's small Krok home near the front entrance to her tent and in front of the bank and I can't pick it up or move it for anything, it's been tried many times. I use to have the same problem with items inside the pyramid where the little shelves are, I couldn't pick them up or move them, but that seems to be fixed now. Now it's just this rug that seems permanently stuck in place.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
oceandaydreamer wrote:
I have the same problem, but I assure you all my items are loaded. I have this problem with the blue runner rug that everyone gets while questing. I have it in my Balance wizard's small Krok home near the front entrance to her tent and in front of the bank and I can't pick it up or move it for anything, it's been tried many times. I use to have the same problem with items inside the pyramid where the little shelves are, I couldn't pick them up or move them, but that seems to be fixed now. Now it's just this rug that seems permanently stuck in place.

Have you tried de-equipping the house?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
oceandaydreamer wrote:

Have you tried de-equipping the house?

I hadn't but I just did and the rug is still stuck there. I can click on(move, pick-up) anything else around there except that rug :-/

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
FireguyX wrote:
I am trying to place/remove stuff in my house, but the "Place Furniture" icon is not lit up, and if I click on it, nothing happens. Please help!

I'm having the same problem. Yet all my items are completely loaded. I've tried logging off or seeing if there was something in the options that was changed, but still nothing. Does anyone have any idea what i can do?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
LOL, I have a pumpkin that is stuck too! It is on the ledge of the balcony of my Krok house. I can move everything but that one pumpkin! I have tons of items placed around though so not about to "unequip". Guess the pumpkin will just stay there!