Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get Mossback Quests for Obsidian!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Help everyone I need help I am stuck with Mossback he doesn't give me his quests and without it I can't finish Ashley Quest for the obsidian chest. Without it I can't defeat Malistair

- Master Necromancer Lvl 42

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Shadow094 wrote:
Help everyone I need help I am stuck with Mossback he doesn't give me his quests and without it I can't finish Ashley Quest for the obsidian chest. Without it I can't defeat Malistair

Mossback is located through out Mooshu. You may have already completed that particular quest. You can check this post to see which one you have missed.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/4968.ftl#24688

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
Shadow094 wrote:

To get the mossback quests you have to start from the first time you see him, which is in hametsu village, then go throughout mooshu in the dungeons too, in order until you get through them all and find the obsidian chest,this also applys with the life school getting their satyr and rebirth. Or you can do what i did and ask someone to take you in