Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I am a level 45 Storm and cant get into Ravenscar. I have finished everything up to that. At level 40 I got to go talk to the king and he told me to defeat Jotun. I cant beat him and his brothers as I play by myself most of the time. I thought at level 40 I would get to go onto Ravenscar. Help! What do I do to get ravenscar. I have finished Mooshu and am on Dragonspyr.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Just as you've learned on all the other worlds, access to the next area is based upon completion of the main quest storyline of the area before it. You will never be able to go into Ravenscar until you defeat Jotun.

If you defeat his brothers beforehand (by going into the left and right dungeons), they won't be there for the final battle with Jotun and will make it alot easier to do. Just put down a marker before your fight and accept the fact that you may die. But if you defeat the weaker creatures first, when you port back they will be gone and the fight gets a little easier (don't forget to put another marker down after you ported back!)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Thank you for your help. Do I have to do all 3 dungeons one after another or can I do them on different days as this would take a long time to do?

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
raquel1098 wrote:
Thank you for your help. Do I have to do all 3 dungeons one after another or can I do them on different days as this would take a long time to do?

You can do them all on different days. Took me a couple of tries each one solo, but I finally did it. Went back and talked to the king then got into Ravenscar.