Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Can someone please tell me what badges I am missing. I have all but the two.
Krok Slayer
Junior archieologist
Krokosphinx delver

Order Of the Fang
Hero of Krokotopia

Thanks in advance ;)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I think you need tomb raider, and I think the last one is Mander savior. You get tomb raider by beating Pike Spirit Crusher in the dig site, and I need mander savior too. Can any one confirm this and tell me how to get mander savior?

Thanks

Delver
May 29, 2009
You get mander savior when you beat the tomb of the beguiler in the tomb of storms. There is also a secret shopper badge that you can get for going into the secret shop through the portal.

The badges for Krokotopia are as follows:

KROK THRASHER-defeat 50 kroks
KROK HUNTER-defeat 100 kroks
KROK SLAYER-defeat 200 kroks
JUNIOR ARCHAEOLOGIST-complete main story line quest in Pyramid of Sun and beat the Throne Room of Fire
ORDER OF THE FANG-complete main story line quest in Vault of Ice and defeat the Keeper of the Fang
HERO OF KROKOTOPIA-Defeat Krokopatra in Temple of Storms
KROKOTOPIA EXPLORER-Find all the beetles for Zeke
SECRET SHOPPER-Go in and out of the secret store 6 times
MANDER SAVIOR-beat Ngazi the Beguiler in the Tomb of Storms.

Complete badge listings can be found here: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Thanks for your help . I found out which two I was missing . They were Tomb Raider (that had a bug ,it's since been fixed) and Master of the Oasis , that I believe also has a bug . :D Thanks again for trying to help me .

Delver
May 29, 2009
Thanks for your help . I found out which two I was missing . They were Tomb Raider (that had a bug ,it's since been fixed) and Master of the Oasis , that I believe also has a bug . Thanks again for trying to help me .

I did not see the Master of the Oasis on the site and don't have it in my badge album. How did you get it?

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress