Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions,Answers, and ideas about anything!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
I think Wizard101 should make water wizards. I mean it is a good idea. There's ice but I think they should at least have the three main elements. Fire,Earth,and Water. At least I call those the three main elements

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I think there should be an Air school... it would be different than any other school and feature spells like Hurricane (works like tempest), Twister, maybe a screaming eagle... and for the lvl 48 spell it could be a gryphon doing some nice damage. Maybe the school symbol could be a pair of wings and the school colors like white and grey... I think that would be awesome. (i've kinda thought this out lol) Lemme know what you think!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I think there should be a War school. The spells could range from armor to flying swords and maybe even a knight jousting. Even the items for that school could look more like armor and other types of weapons.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance
Hannah Summerglade Level 40 Fire

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I like the idea of war,air,and water schools. I think it would be awesome to have a water school because the Water Elemental and Tempest cards are Storm which doesn't seem right.I think it would be really cool for a War school for cards like Knights and other awesome cards. Air seems pretty cool also having like Screeching Eagles and Whirlwind(works like tempest,as said) and even (this is my new idea as a creature you could summon) Spirit of Wind card. It would pretty much look like Water Elemental except it's a grey-ish color. May not be the best idea but it works.