Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire- odviously evil

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
When you first saw Malistaire, did you think " Ok, theres the evil guy?"
Well, I would not be surprized if you did. His eyes are the general color of a demon or monster or somthin' evil. Also, an evil " death wizard." Duh is all I have to say about that. Edit: O well what I meat by that was death is dark.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Well Malistaire never wanted to be evil first off, it's not like he ran into Unicorn Way yelling "HEY I'M EVIL WOO WOO RUN AWAY I'M A EVIL PERSON!!!!!"
His eyes look a little demon-like but doesn't every game like wizard101 have a boss with those kind of eyes? The eyes suit Malistaire, because I mean, imagine Malsitaire with girl anime eyes.
Death isn't evil, if your trying to say death is evil. I am a death wizard, some of my friends are death wizards, and really, none of my friends are rude and "GRRRR I'M EVIL" They help me with a lot of quests and they are really nice.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
Well Malistaire never wanted to be evil first off, it's not like he ran into Unicorn Way yelling "HEY I'M EVIL WOO WOO RUN AWAY I'M A EVIL PERSON!!!!!"
His eyes look a little demon-like but doesn't every game like wizard101 have a boss with those kind of eyes? The eyes suit Malistaire, because I mean, imagine Malsitaire with girl anime eyes.
Death isn't evil, if your trying to say death is evil. I am a death wizard, some of my friends are death wizards, and really, none of my friends are rude and "GRRRR I'M EVIL" They help me with a lot of quests and they are really nice.

That would be funny if he did have girl anime eyes and ran into Unicorn Way screaming he is evil.XD

And death isn't evil!Sure,i am destroyer of worlds in real life,but that doesn't mean i am 'evil'.(i am in my own way though....)
And Malistaire's eyes scare me.Cant they be like,a bit more 'natural'?Every time i see him i am all like-'AAAHHH!What did he do,stare at the sun and become blind?!Holly lord!"
But yea,he scares me half to death,but he is still awesome amazingness.=3

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
MALISTAIRE ROCKZ!!! Dude give him a break, you know, its more work than you'd think being evil. He cant sit down on the couch with a root-beer and a piece of cake and watch tv all day, no, he is wayy too busy trying to kill people. I mean, try being the most hated villian in al over the spiral. And if you husband or wife died, wouldnt you feel like killing someone??????

L8ter 8)

MALISTAIRE IS SO TERRIBLY AWESOME!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
MALISTAIRE ROCKZ!!! Dude give him a break, you know, its more work than you'd think being evil. He cant sit down on the couch with a root-beer and a piece of cake and watch tv all day, no, he is wayy too busy trying to kill people. I mean, try being the most hated villian in al over the spiral. And if you husband or wife died, wouldnt you feel like killing someone??????

L8ter 8)

MALISTAIRE IS SO TERRIBLY AWESOME!

Ya gotta agree with that peeps :P

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Malistare never wanted to be evil but he is blinded of what he is doing to the spiral by the fact that Sylvia can return to him. Scond on the agenda, his eyes are black so what. In mytholigy(i know i misspelled it) usually, a deamon's eyes(or something evil) are red, not black.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
MaliceStare isn't evil on purpose. A significant person in his life was destroyed by the magics of the Undead. They then used their magics to corrupt MaliceStare while he was in a volatile state.

There ultimate play is to give everyone immortality through Undeath. They know many wouldn't understand this plan. So they have operated with the utmost care and secrecy. Soon though they may find that they need to take a more direct role. If the plans of MaliceStare do not come to fruition.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
i have 3 things to say

1. i am death i am bot evil i might get mad at some people some times but who doesnt 8)

2. malistare turn evil because his wife died he just wanted her back :(

3. malistare has the best staff ever i want to know where to get it :D

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
jenyfiregirl wrote:
soooooo most likely he is FREEKY!!!!

No he's quite awesome actually. After a little while you'll see his awesomeness.... xD