Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obisidian chest in mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I want to know, is it possible to get the obsidian chests in mooshu, if you did not do the mossback quest first. I got all the other obsidian chest except the one in the ancient burial ground, is there a way to get the last one or do i have to make a new character and start over :( :( :( SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME i'm stuck at lvl 49.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
I have the same probleme i did one of mossback quest the second one and can't get the other if i can't get the chest I'm stuck in dragonspyre for ever

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
you gotta do the mossback quests just look around for his quests and keep doing it then mossback tells you to go to the dojo where the obsidian chest is. or ask someone that can go there 8) 8) 8)

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I have the same problem in getting the chest. Anyone have a solution?

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I am a Level 48 Myth and I am stuck, my Name is Autum Wildpetal I have done the Mossback quest and still can not get the Obsidian chest from the burial grounds I really need help on this if anyone can please help me .
this is the last one I need and then I can move on in DS.

Signed
Frustrated Wizard

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You must do all of Mossback/Wavebringer and Oakheart quest to get the Mooshu obsidian chest.

Please visit this link
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/5859.ftl#28782

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i am connor stormstalker lvl 47 and i am stuck there also i did all th quest there and i am stuck, if anyone knows how to get that chest I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :(