Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world "day and night"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
ok so ive been looking through the forums and been reading about worlds that are hoped for so i was thinking about a new world too i came up with a world that when you look to the left of the screen above the health and mana orbs theres a time set in minutes to hours and a symbol either a sun or a moon this timer will represent how much longer the current time of day it is so say that the timer is counting down and its a sun the timers at 5 minutes you have 5 minutes until it is no longer safe to walk among the people on the streets when it becomes night the people on the street will change into a monster from folklore or an urban legend like yeti werewolf big foot and just to make it fair day will not be as long 10-15 minutes at most and night from 30 minutes to an hour so you would have to take advantage of the daytime as long as you can it will be the same time for every one so it will not affect you group or friends during the dungeons night will be 2 times as long and day half as long the monsters there will not have a school according to their surroundings but to where they come from in their myths so say yeti could be in the fire side of town and yeti would be a snow monster the quest you need to complete to be able to go there will be called "bring a flash light" you come during the night and you see a familiar face... seargeant major talbot (i hope i spelled that right) when you talk to him he asks you to help him by standing gaurd outside the spiral room until the sun comes up after the sun comes up he come out and explains to you why day and nighttime change in this strange new world and when its safe and when its not ect. ect. any how you learn that the people who live here are wizards from wizard city sent to help but they were changed by a shaman named (well i havent thought of a name i was hoping you could help me with that) half way through you discover a new school called mirrors after you beat the world you discover that the school of mirrors is called the school od mirrors because it makes copies of spells into 1 game only spells for you suggest ideas for spell names you can only use mirrors after beating day and night and you can only use it in day and night which will mirror the other worlds

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
ok for those of you you dont get why its called mirrors the school there i accidentaly told the ending if you want to know the entire story i can type it up and post it just say so

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Not to hurt your feelings or anything...

But I for one am not going to try to muddle through your post to make sense of what you're supposed to be telling there...

In the future if you want others to understand what you're saying? Try using proper punctuation, capital letters, and paragraph spacing please. Cause trying to read one continous 'sentence' of text is pointless and unclear in it's intent.

If you can put in the time to think up a story, then at least take the time and effort to write it out for others to read.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
Not to hurt your feelings or anything...

But I for one am not going to try to muddle through your post to make sense of what you're supposed to be telling there...

In the future if you want others to understand what you're saying? Try using proper punctuation, capital letters, and paragraph spacing please. Cause trying to read one continous 'sentence' of text is pointless and unclear in it's intent.

If you can put in the time to think up a story, then at least take the time and effort to write it out for others to read.
Ya you have a point. I don't usually type like that. Usually I take time and make sentences. Trust me it doesn't hurt my feelings.

Actually the only reason it was in that not so well planned sloppy form was because I was in a hurry. I'm so sorry, but thanks for reminding me I had meant to go back and revise that.

I would post the story but I lost the journal I wrote it in whoops!Its all my fualt im sorry to those of you who read this and didn't understand.

But again I will revise it a soon as I have time in fact i'm in a hurry now so if anything is wrong when I post the story (if i find it) please tell me hate grammar mistakes.