Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any One know ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Any one know what the next new world will be?
I hope it is either Candy Land or Celestia
Also make more real place based worlds
Krokotopia- Anceint Eygpt
Marlybone- MarlyBone, England 1900
Mooshu-China, Japan and other eastern coutries
DragonSpyre-I believe a mix of Soviet Union and Ancient Rome or Greece
GrizzleHielm-Norse Mythology greenland iceland
I think that they shoul add a world that has to do with American history, maybe a south america world, and maybe a france, Spain or other country, last idea place a place based of different movies like Starwars, Lord of the rings ect.
I know i said last one but this is the last one more worlds based on a certain schools
KT- Balance
MS - Life
DS - Fire
It seems like you missed Myth which could be a greekmythology area with the Olypian versus the Titians, Storm maybe a land of disasters like hurricans tornados ect, Ice i think the missed maybe like a north pole theme and lastly Death maybe a land of zombies and other monsters.
Plz comment
Heather LegendHunter lvl 49 Myth
John Drake lvl 30 Myth

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
in truth death shares its spot with fire in DS and actually storms city i believe is marleybone due to all the electric items and the point is they are just like moths, storm things are either attracted to electricity or metal (dont even ask why i said that) so that blocks out most of it except myth and ice and i think is a canny excuse for power

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
GreekMythFan7 wrote:
Any one know what the next new world will be?
GrizzleHielm-Norse Mythology greenland iceland

GreekMythFan7 wrote:
It seems like you missed Myth which could be a greekmythology area with the Olypian versus the Titians

Just wanted to point out, they actually didn't miss myth...It may not be the Greek Mythology you'd prefer, but GH's story lines are based on a lot of myths.

Also, between GH and Krokatopia, they've also got Ice pretty well covered with very icy locations. Death is equally represented with the caves in WC and the Fallen City locations. They're simply worlds within worlds, instead of their own seperate ones. But perhaps they'll fix that in the future. Would be nice.