Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Pixies & Pixie Wings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
How do I defeat the Death Pixies to get the Pixie Wings I need? There are three of them and only one of me. I am a Level 19 Journeyman Conjurer (Balance) with 1156 Health and 182 Mana. They throw up their Spirit Armor with 400 Absorb and I am sunk. I am assuming that because it is a school quest with a minion at the end that I have to do it alone. So, HELP ME, please! I keep dying. :(

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Here's what I would do: purchase a whole bunch of healing spell treasure cards and shields against the pixies. Get a couple of sprites going on yourself so you are healing while they are hitting you. Set up your hits as best you can -- traps, blades, etc. -- and hit them hard.

Three against one is really hard and you need lots of shields to withstand it. You will need a big deck to hold enough cards.

You may have to wait until you are a higher lvl before you can win. My ice wizard got quest for minion at around lvl 28 and didn't try the fight until lvl 34. She definitely wouldn't have won at an earlier lvl.

Good luck.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Defender
Oct 14, 2009
I have a level 40 Sorcerer, and as I recall, those were Dark Fairies on Unicorn Way, and they can't cast Spirit Armor.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
gaylesmomma wrote:
How do I defeat the Death Pixies to get the Pixie Wings I need? There are three of them and only one of me. I am a Level 19 Journeyman Conjurer (Balance) with 1156 Health and 182 Mana. They throw up their Spirit Armor with 400 Absorb and I am sunk. I am assuming that because it is a school quest with a minion at the end that I have to do it alone. So, HELP ME, please! I keep dying. :(

Ok i am confused! Are you myth or balance? Balance students are sorcerers, myth students are conjurers. As i remember, i didnt do any quest like that to get pixie wings in my past. I am balance. This may be a myth quest. There is no quest like this for balance, however i havent played myth yet, although i am working on it.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
You are correct, IamLezul and I was wrong. I am Myth. Sorry for confusing you, and anyone else. :D