Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stitch clothes....stitch wands!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I got an idea. I dont know about anyone else, but I love the staff I have for my balance character. I think their should be an option if you can keep your wand/staff that you like and transfer power to it when you level up. Just like stitching!!! Swords? Well that can stay the same since you can't get a sword until upper levels. I have a terminus staff for my death. That would be cool if it could do 100 damage like the sword!!!
Anyone with any other ideas on this subject? Professor? KI?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
I got an idea. I dont know about anyone else, but I love the staff I have for my balance character. I think their should be an option if you can keep your wand/staff that you like and transfer power to it when you level up. Just like stitching!!! Swords? Well that can stay the same since you can't get a sword until upper levels. I have a terminus staff for my death. That would be cool if it could do 100 damage like the sword!!!
Anyone with any other ideas on this subject? Professor? KI?

Well, that is SO cool! I think we should be able to create a wand that we want, like a sewing/carpenter shop!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hello.

How do I use the stitch segment?

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 43 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Defender
Feb 03, 2009
Yes...more Staffs/Wands please!

It feels odd being a Wizard running around with a giant gnarly Orc Cleaver.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
If you want a sword that does 100 you can get it. If you want your staff, that you got in the very begining og the game, to do 100 when you reach the appropriate level you should be able to switch power from one staff to another. Just had to clarify again. I would like my balance staff to go up in power throught the game. Level 26. Would be cool to kepp the same staff to go along with my outfit. Still waiting for a reply KI...Professor

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Excellent idea from nightcrawler,couldn't agree more. Couple of staffs I've had I would've liked to have kept hold of. Carpentry idea is a good one

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i think that would be awsome!!!! and i think it would be nice not to walk around with a noob wand or at least make it more powerful.