Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 38 quest for life, to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
hi um no offence moolinda but the quest you give os for dyrad is not worth it at all! you have to beat to dungeons again the plague oni and sunken city, you should fix that or give us a better card 200 per pip? for that? it is just not worth it. in fact the only reason i'm doing it is so i can get the 48 one

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
TWO DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
Make it easier! I don't want to go through 2 dungeons, just make us go through the plague oni thing, not sunken city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't want to delete my life character and I've done enough deleting already, but now I think I have too!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Grandmaster of Life here. I to believe the spell quests for Life are a little difficult, but they are possible. By the time you reach level 38, you should be able to defeat sunken city. I soloed it to get the dryad spell the same with the plague oni dungeon. The spell is worth it.

Now, if you are thinking getting dryad is difficult, just wait until it is time to get rebirth. I don't remember much of the quest, but I do remember having to go through the Labyrinth in DS, fight almost every boss, and then finally kill a enemy that is (you guessed it) Life!

My sister has a storm wizard. Her spell quest for Storm Lord also sent her to the plague oni and then the labyrinth. I steeled myself of going back into the lavbyrinth, fighting 5 bosses for her to get Storm Lord. Instead, she goes to a building near the entrance and looks through a pile of rubble. No boss battle there.

Now come on here. Isn't REAL life unfair enough!!!

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Unlike many schools that can't get help with their level quest, Life can. I have helped my daughter many times with her level quest, where I had to solo many of mine. I am Myth, by the way. So, if you think they are too hard, maybe ask for help.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
superluther wrote:
Grandmaster of Life here. I to believe the spell quests for Life are a little difficult, but they are possible. By the time you reach level 38, you should be able to defeat sunken city. I soloed it to get the dryad spell the same with the plague oni dungeon. The spell is worth it.

what i am saying is that the dungeons are to long, i did indeed beat sunken city easily enough but the plague oni? i counted that quest makes you do 17 nessisary (sp) battles if i counted correctly and that just not right.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
You can do it with friends. It isn't that hard. I have a life wizard he is level 25. And I'm looking forward to it now..

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Exactly, for my two characters, all their spell quests HAD to be soloed.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Ok, if you think it is hard, just bring grandmaster friends. It seems pretty easy to me. Even if I am a lvl 38 Thergist, It seems VERY easy to me So, just bring strong lvl friends to help you out, if you people cant do that.

8)Justin DeathBringer lvl 37 Thergist 8)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
hi i am jeffrey bluebreeze level 45 ice wizard...

i know for a fact that life is not the best battling school at all...not even to an extent is life supposed to battle...i have read all of the comments and yes i would believe it is very difficult to do ALL of those dungeon because there are not many attacking spells for life! and most of the people in those dungeon are either life or death...so you either have to deal with life shields...or life prisms life practically needs a partner at all times in order to get anything i may only have a lvl 19 life wizard but it is difficult! i have a friend who is life and i have always said o it must be so much fun being life then in response...you should try it...its not as easy as it looks...IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS! haha moolinda please consider either shortening the quests...or justadding a little bit more of a reward to all of these overworked theurgists.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
ok let me just stop your senseless little arguement over this and let me explain something, if KI didn't think life wasn't strong enough they wouldn't have made the quest a 6 on the difficulty scale and if you are one of those rebellious types ask friends if they don't come load plenty of life minions in your deck i soloed 6 dungeons with only that minion so is dryad really worth the work? yes because max is 14 pips 200 per pip 200x14=2800 plus the max incoming outgoing boost is 30% now makes it 3640 and 30 guiding light 40 guiding light and sanctuary well now makes a full pip dryad 10600 health orjust cut that in half for a full regular pip dryad of 5300 enough to heal anyone

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
awesome34 wrote:
ok let me just stop your senseless little arguement over this and let me explain something, if KI didn't think life wasn't strong enough they wouldn't have made the quest a 6 on the difficulty scale and if you are one of those rebellious types ask friends if they don't come load plenty of life minions in your deck i soloed 6 dungeons with only that minion so is dryad really worth the work? yes because max is 14 pips 200 per pip 200x14=2800 plus the max incoming outgoing boost is 30% now makes it 3640 and 30 guiding light 40 guiding light and sanctuary well now makes a full pip dryad 10600 health orjust cut that in half for a full regular pip dryad of 5300 enough to heal anyone

I agree with you.

I also soloed most of the game with my life wizard. The minion, although a little annoying at times, helped tremendously.

The spell quests for dryad and rebirth are not meant to be easy. They are meant to test your abilities as a life wizard. The reward is the spell.