Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

skellek: how in the world can i beat him?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
I am a lvl 22, and I thought i could beat skellek because i have humongo frog AND meteor strike but i failed, like, 4 times please help! I have to buy some healing treasure cars, I know, but I don't have much gold! It would help a lot if you level fifties helped me! thnx I am Brooke Ravenbreeze look for me in Wizard City, Grizzlehiem, or Krokotopia!

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
I'll be happy to help! Tell me when, and meet in front of the fortress.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
oh that would be awesome! i am usually on at 6-7 o'clock AM (yes, that's when I get up) on Saturdays and 8 o'clock Sundays and I will try to be on the forum Ambrose!!!!! thank you so much!!!!

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
frostdragoness12 wrote:
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
oh that would be awesome! i am usually on at 6-7 o'clock AM (yes, that's when I get up) on Saturdays and 8 o'clock Sundays and I will try to be on the forum Ambrose!!!!! thank you so much!!!!

I usually can't play until around noon, so that doesn't work for me. :(

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
frostdragoness12 wrote:
I am a lvl 22, and I thought i could beat skellek because i have humongo frog AND meteor strike but i failed, like, 4 times please help! I have to buy some healing treasure cars, I know, but I don't have much gold! It would help a lot if you level fifties helped me! thnx I am Brooke Ravenbreeze look for me in Wizard City, Grizzlehiem, or Krokotopia!
hey i could help i beat him at your level but with 1 friend i think i am level 27 death but with some healing cards i can get on whenever except most weekends so is you haven't already beatin him i can help you :D

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
It would help a lot if you'd include the time zone you're in...Times for those offereing to help may differ if they're in a different time zone (or country) then when you actually play.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Try teaming up with fiends(which has been said). Life students can heal you,storms can destroy things easily,fire hits ALL targets,and think about the other schools. Try teaming up with the schools you like to defeat him.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009