Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I finally got to the well of spirits, I'm having trouble with two of the bosses, the one were I have to defeat Prince Kanahan, and the one where I have to beat Taskmaster Djal. I'm having trouble with the second one, I am almost level twenty eight, what level should i be at to defeat him. I know I need others to help me but I don't have a big friends list. I am Sabrina Rosethistle on Wizard 101. Thanks for the help

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
myaeger1 wrote:
I finally got to the well of spirits, I'm having trouble with two of the bosses, the one were I have to defeat Prince Kanahan, and the one where I have to beat Taskmaster Djal. I'm having trouble with the second one, I am almost level twenty eight, what level should i be at to defeat him. I know I need others to help me but I don't have a big friends list. I am Sabrina Rosethistle on Wizard 101. Thanks for the help

Did you add the sleep potion to the guard's food? If not, it is a very, very tough battle...if you did, you will face the taskmaster by himself, and he is a pushover in that case.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
myaeger1 wrote:

You dont have to be a specific level i defeated both of them at level 26. Im a death wizard. If your having troble you should try having a friend help you.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Bittter wrote:
myaeger1 wrote:

You dont have to be a specific level i defeated both of them at level 26. Im a death wizard. If your having troble you should try having a friend help you.
some quest you dont have to do. they are side quest to help you lvl up. the djesirit, ahnic family tomb, and tomb of the beguiler are all side quest. when you get to well of spirits all you have to do is kanarahn barracks then the temple of storms. then you're done! Aaron Firethief