Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Can anyone tell me who gives the quests for counterweight and Big ben please.
I am stuck and the only quests I have in Marleybone is to find the cats and books in Big Ben but how can I get in there if there are no quests?
I REALLY want to get out of Marelybone and have a nice change of scenery.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
I am stuck and the only quests I have in Marleybone is to find the cats and books in Big Ben but how can I get in there if there are no quests?

You get the quest to start the Counterweights and Big Ben by completing Katz's Lab. If you finished the Lab and didn't get the quest best thing I can say is to send an email to Mr. Lincoln.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
westernprincess wrote:

You get the quest to start the Counterweights and Big Ben by completing Katz's Lab. If you finished the Lab and didn't get the quest best thing I can say is to send an email to Mr. Lincoln.
How do you get the task for katz's lab or where or who from.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
who gives the task for katz's lab or where or how do you get it. PLease help. Thanks. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Is it someone in scotland yard roof?