Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu War Oni HELP!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2009

I completed a quest on War Oni. Now my school -DEATH- has sent me to "Defeat War Oni and Collect War Oni". I went through it again but this time did not get credit for doing so. It still appears on my quest log"Defeat War Oni and Collect War Oni". So I tried again and this time it's an empty room. I then backed tracked to the start of this dang quest and now STUCK!!!! :(

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
Dimples52 wrote:

I completed a quest on War Oni. Now my school -DEATH- has sent me to "Defeat War Oni and Collect War Oni". I went through it again but this time did not get credit for doing so. It still appears on my quest log"Defeat War Oni and Collect War Oni". So I tried again and this time it's an empty room. I then backed tracked to the start of this dang quest and now STUCK!!!! :(

I'm having the same problem now. I finished Crimson Fields and defeated War Oni. Then I levelled up to 38. Got a new quest from Dworgyn to defeat War Oni again to get a new spell (from Dworgyn).

Went back to Crimson Fields. It had not re-set yet from when I finished that first quest. Went to War Oni's room and it was empty.

Logged off and waited about an hour. Went back to Crimson Fields. The dungeon has re-set but still no War Oni. The room is empty.

Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009