Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help fighting Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am looking for help to fight Malistaire. I am a Myth and have a Life Wizard signed up. We need 2 more people. If you are interested, please contact me, so we can make arrangements to meet.

I am Suri Spiritrider and the other wizard is jordan blueheart.

Thanks

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
i know when you fight malistaire you NEED TO
GET FRIENDS
GET TRAPS AND BLADES
BE A GRANDMASTER
HAVE A BALANCE, LIFE AND A STRONG SCHOOL WIZARD (FIRE, STORM, ECT).

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
darknight541 wrote:
i know when you fight malistaire you NEED TO
GET FRIENDS
GET TRAPS AND BLADES
BE A GRANDMASTER
HAVE A BALANCE, LIFE AND A STRONG SCHOOL WIZARD (FIRE, STORM, ECT).

Thank you for the information, but I am looking for 2 more people to help fight against him. I already have 2 and need 2 more. I would prefer someone with Text Chat to make it easier to communicate with and someone that has been through it.

Once again thanks for the advice.

Suri Spiritrider

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
I would be happy to join your party. I am available this week almost anytime as i am on vacation. Let me know when you would like to meet. I am on the east coast. I have access to balance grandwizard, storm grandwizard or life grandwizard. My fire is only level 45 so it will be awhile before he can go. :-)

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
If I'm not on Blaze DragonBlood you can find me on Corwin DreamWeaver.Blaze needs Malistaire

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thank you. If nothing comes up, we will be on this Sunday around 2:00 PM eastern time. We will be on Sunbird. Can meet you at the entrance of the lair.

I am Suri Spiritrider, Grandmaster Myth and the other player is Jordan Blueheart, Grandmaster Thuergist (sp).

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I can help anyone anytime with Malistare, i am a Grandmaster Storm.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I will be available also if needed , I can bring life ,death, storm, balance or myth

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Hey sanmil0963,I'll come over to sunbird tonight around 7pm your time tonight.I'll be by library.we can get each other on friend's list.
Blaze DragonBlood

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
wisars wrote:
Hey sanmil0963,I'll come over to sunbird tonight around 7pm your time tonight.I'll be by library.we can get each other on friend's list.
Blaze DragonBlood

Thank you, but I won't be on tonight. Next time I will be on is this Sunday

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
wisars wrote:
Ill try to meet ya at library in commons on wed at 8pm your time

Thank you for offering, but I will not be on here until Sunday Dec. 6, 2009 at 02:00 pm (1400 hrs) est. If I am not there, than I apologies in advance, something must have come up to prevent me from being there.

If any one is interested in helping, I will meet them at the enterance of Malistaire's Lair on Sunbird.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I have a grandmaster Balance and a grandmaster Death who can try to be at the entrance this Sunday. Let me know if you have a preference (as far as balancing out the team). Don't worry about the Death wizard being handicapped as he always keeps his sideboard filled with death prisms.

Oh, and both have the first name of Valerian.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I am looking for help to fight Malistaire. I am a Myth and have a Life Wizard signed up. We need 2 more people. If you are interested, please contact me, so we can make arrangements to meet.

Thanks

Okay, i'll join for it. I'm in centreal time. ( spelled that wrong ) What time? I can't go in the morning, because school. Unless it's a weekend. I'm open on weekends.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
poseygirlolive wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

Thanks

Okay, i'll join for it. I'm in centreal time. ( spelled that wrong ) What time? I can't go in the morning, because school. Unless it's a weekend. I'm open on weekends.

Sunday cental time will be 1 pm.Im guessing we'll meet where you do the countdown to get into the dungeon.Correct me if i'm wrong sanmil0963