Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver And Gold Accounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Silver and Gold Accounts.

The Silver Account would be your standard account with six character-slots. The Gold would be an account with 12 slots, and you could move between the two sets of six with arrow buttons.

Maybe not a lot of people would do this, but some would. I think I would as well. I want seven profiles, one for each School-type. I would develop all seven, then use the remaining slots as miscellaneous profiles that I wound recycle.

I suggest this, since the Shared Bank doesn't go between accounts. It really should. Maybe stored in the same way that redeemable gifts are ...

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
I like this idea though would suggest the gold account would have SEVEN slots rather than six. This sounds like something most of us 'addicted to wizard' adults would take up.

A further suggestion is that current subsribers are given the option to change their account from standard silver to the gold account, thereby taking their wizards with them to the new account.

AND it would be nice if GOLD accounts could trade 'non trade' equipment and gold with the accounts in their family group - I would love to pass on some things won in drops and some of my gold to my children.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i do also like this idea, for i have only dreamed about mastering each school, but on one account, wow that would be awesome!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to take into consideration, members that already have been paying for quite a while should get a code only usable once to get a gold account for themselves, or if they are generous, another. just think about it!!!!