Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

houses, Castles etc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a place in Grizzleheim or kroktopia to buy a house or castle? I have looked at the houses and such in wizard city, marleybone and mooshu, but can't find any place in grizzle or krok. I would like to buy a house bigger than the one I have now, thank you.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a place in Grizzleheim or kroktopia to buy a house or castle? I have looked at the houses and such in wizard city, marleybone and mooshu, but can't find any place in grizzle or krok. I would like to buy a house bigger than the one I have now, thank you.

At this time, there's no homes available in Grizzleheim. The home store in Kroktopia is located on the Krokosphynx Island.

The biggest homes for your coins though is actually the Forested Mansion avialable in Wizard City and the Royal Estate in Marleybone.

The Grand Fortress has great space ideas in the lower level and inside of the castle itself, but the outside is pretty small. Not to mention, the outside is tiled. Even though the lower level is 'outside' though, you can use wallpaper and tiling to change how that looks. Just not the upper outside grounds.

Your best bet is to take the virtual tours of the homes though, to see which are more suitable to your needs. Also remember that the new school themed homes might be coming out sometime in December. Depending on your main magic school, it may have the space you're looking for versus the others mentioned.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hi alicorn,
Thanks for replying, I have taken a few tours of the homes, I think I will wait as you said, there are more coming out in December which I didn't know.
I accidently bought a home from Marely because instead of hitting preview I hit buy, ugh, I did not want that home lol.

For anyone reading this and thinking of buying a home, do not hit "buy" unless you really want it, there should be a question that comes up like in the bazaar asking if you really want to buy.
Now I need to save the gold again to get a nice big mansion

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hey peeps!!!!,

well GH houses may be coming out soon so you'll be good by saving up

BYE

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Hi alicorn,
Thanks for replying, I have taken a few tours of the homes, I think I will wait as you said, there are more coming out in December which I didn't know.
I accidently bought a home from Marely because instead of hitting preview I hit buy, ugh, I did not want that home lol.

For anyone reading this and thinking of buying a home, do not hit "buy" unless you really want it, there should be a question that comes up like in the bazaar asking if you really want to buy.
Now I need to save the gold again to get a nice big mansion

I did the same thing!At first i was really mad but i got over it.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
westernprincess wrote:
Hi,

Yeah krokotopias housing shop is on the krokosphinx island. not sre bout gh

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
A few days ago I was online loo king for a picture of a grizzleheim house and I actually found a model or picture of one! I don't know if the creators are going to release it but I hope they do because I really want one!

Wolf Icehammer
Level 25 thaumaturge (Ice)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
KI,

Houses for Grizzleheim? When are they due to come out?? The shop bear needs some work to do in the houseing store. LOL