Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weirdest thing that you saw or happened

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Just like the title says what is the weirdest thing that you saw or happened
to you? Here is mine:
I was on a broom at my friends house. There was this rug in the sky. I went on it. I flew on it. Then I was in mid-air ! I could not move. I then teleported to the commons. I teleported to my friend again and I saw this level 50 in the air walking !

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Well, the weirdest thing I saw on there was when I was in a batttle, my friend casted fire cat in unicorn way, and then I saw this huge, purple cube. it disappeared after the spell was done, though. But this did happen several times.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I was somewhere in Marlybone [I think Knights Court ] then when me and my friend were flying I saw a sight that nearly made me fall of my broom. MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I turned to my freind to ask if he saw what I saw but when I turned back the great necromancer was gone!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
DarkMagedude wrote:
I was somewhere in Marlybone [I think Knights Court ] then when me and my friend were flying I saw a sight that nearly made me fall of my broom. MALISTARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I turned to my freind to ask if he saw what I saw but when I turned back the great necromancer was gone!

I saw him too

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I was with two friends in the Dragon's Roost fighting the Gurtok Firebender. On the last round one of the two lost her internet connection. We finished the battle the next round and stood there waiting for her to get back on. After about a minute her wizard started to slide sideways toward the elevator platform. She slide across it, onto the platform with the Gurtok Piercer, passed through them without starting a fight, slide into the air and onto the platform near one of the crystal stands, and finally passed into the wall and disappeared. My other friend and I stood there laughing and talking about what we had just seen. We did tell her what her wizard had done but of course she thought we were pulling some crazy joke.

I also remember once when I was walking in GH; can't recall the area but it was in a cave, and ran across someone who was fighting a Grendel but the whole battlefield was tilted on it's side. When the battle was over he told me it was the second time that had happened to him that day. In one battle I was fighting a Grendel who was half in the floor so only his upper body could be seen.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I on multiple occasions have seen spell animation stay on the battle feild for a few rounds, then it would suddenly disseaper

Some times enemies, spell animations and even my character would sink under the battle feild so I couldn't see a thing.

Issac Fireshield
Level 47 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I was in Moo Shu inside the Spirit world at the Tree of Life. I was waiting for my friend to get on after losing connection. I saw him faze in next to me. I said "Hello again. Lol." He didn't answer. I thought it was just his computer running slow. Then he slid across the room past the War Oni or whatever his name was and slid into the sky. Then he stopped, said "Hi." then teleported away. I was kind of freaked out. Then I saw something glitter in the spot he teleported away from. I looked again and saw a blue floating strange face. It was smiling a creepy smile, fazed away and my friend teleported to me. It was the guy that slid across the room. I was so feaked out that I gave out a little yelp and backed away. It was the scariest thing that had ever happened to me! Lol. Don't laugh. Friend playing a trick? I think NOT. I still can't get that smiling face out of my head...

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I ported to my nephew who had just logged on. He had his broom equipped. Instead of riding it, the broom was strapped on his back and he was flying under it.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
multiple times i walked into the commons or ravenwood and saw a giant purple unicorn,krokomummy, and fire cat ect.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarkMagedude wrote:

Your supposed to see him! He's with meowairty at the time. Your chasing that stupid cat and he's back to back with him. I saw him also, everyone sees him.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
One person was sliding stick-straight with his arms to his side and his legs stick down. Its was hilarious!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
DarkMagedude wrote:
it was newgate prison

Survivor
May 11, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
One person was sliding stick-straight with his arms to his side and his legs stick down. Its was hilarious!

how in the world do you slide i see people always do it
how you do it?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I posted this is in another thread before,but here it is.....

I was fighting and summoned a level 50 death henchman to assist me. After several rounds of fighting,the henchmen simply disappeared from combat,and the words " FLED!" went across my screen. It was some kind of humorous glitch i guess.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
One time i was in the great spyre where the four fire dudes and myth dudes are then one of my friend's pet suddenly grew. Same thing happened when i battled the gurtok demon in plaza of conquest someone's cat thug grew big. Pretty funny if you ask me.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
this is the weirdet thing i was i lvl twenty on my balance and i had to defeat some trolls. (SIDEQUEST) i got into one battle a and killed then when i got into the next battle the STRANGEST thing happened! i was up in the sky in a battle and the battle was moving! not only that but when i finished the battle i was still up there but monsters were all around is was like i couldnt se cyclops lane but i was on it weird