Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Grizzleheim have a mandatory questline?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hi, everyone!
I am Dustin MoonCatcher, a GrandMaster Diviner. I have beaten every world in the Spiral besides Grizzleheim, and here is where my question comes around...
Does Grizzleheim have a mandatory questline? I mean, like, if/when Celestia launches, would you have had to complete Grizzleheim to gain access to it? Or is Grizzleheim just one, huge side-quest? I really don't know whether to spend my time in Grizzleheim or not, seeing as I am a GrandMaster and cannot receive and more XP.
If anybody knows the answer to my question, please lemme know. It has been driving me crazy !
-Dustin MoonCatcher, GM Diviner

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Yes it dose have a quest line which starts as you being a ambassador of trade then it goes by being asked by the professor to go there. This is a multi quest area as with all others but i have not seen a badge awarded for this area. I like you am a Grandmaster Diviner so the only thing you gain from this area is by fighting junta or helping other wizards with this quest.