Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crown usage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
I have purchased crowns and my son plays as so do I? I DO NOT want him spending crowns as he is only 6 and has no idea of thier real value! Is there a way to block him from spending crowns. He purchases a pet and a broom rental for a week. So now unfortunately i need to buy more. Is there any way of geting a refund if I return what he bought. I would like to have an answer as soon as possible thank you.

KIT ODO

Administrator
If you share an account login and password, there's no way to limit what an individual character on that account can or cannot purchase.

If you are on separate accounts linked through a Family of Accounts, you can control the amount of Crowns that are on his account at any time, through the Transfer Crowns interface under My Accounts.

I'm sorry, but we do not offer refunds of items purchased in the game. If you wish to control his Crowns spending, separate accounts linked through a Family of Accounts is the way to go. This also allows you to play together at the same time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, my email is at the bottom of my post.

community@wizard101.com