Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the BEST way to earn gold???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
i am trying to save up for a new house but i am having truble coming up with
ways to earn money. so give me your ideas on how i can make some gold!!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I used to battle bosses. When you get done fighting them a bunch of times then sell the items you earned.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Bigpop4 wrote:
I used to battle bosses. When you get done fighting them a bunch of times then sell the items you earned.

i used to do that but now i hardly get anything :-( :-(
courtney spellhunter lv.46 death

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
gabber16 wrote:

I suggest farming on dungeons such as crimson fields or the labyrinth. Every time, in the end you usually end up with 2700 to 3100 gold. I have done the labyrinth about 10 or 15 times in one day, helping a friend farm. If i have saved up the total, i'd have about 15 thousand or more gold. And maybe 15 more the next day. its all a matter of effort. the weekend is a great time to farm. Usually on the weekend, i'll farm all day if i need to.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
gabber16 wrote:

I suggest farming on dungeons such as crimson fields or the labyrinth. Every time, in the end you usually end up with 2700 to 3100 gold. I have done the labyrinth about 10 or 15 times in one day, helping a friend farm. If i have saved up the total, i'd have about 15 thousand or more gold. And maybe 15 more the next day. its all a matter of effort. the weekend is a great time to farm. Usually on the weekend, i'll farm all day if i need to.

sounds like a good idea! 8)but what do you mean by "farming"?? meaning what is farming

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
gabber16 wrote:

Where are the crimson fields and the labryinth. I'm level 33 and I haven't gotten passed marleybone yet. I'm also trying to save up for a house, but going to be saving up for a mount first lol I can't afford to buy crowns I can only buy a month subscription at a time so gold is pretty much the only way i can by those. Also are there any other suggestions for dungeons or specific bosses that are good for farming?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
crimsonfields are located in mooshu. and the labrinth is in dragon spyre. so now you know where is the best places to farm are!!!

labrinth

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Easy, really. Get every reagent you can, even if you do not need it. Then sell them at the bazaar. Open all regular wooden chests, battle, and sell everything you can't use, but if you need to level up to use it keep it, because it is better to use it later than sell it now :-)

-Scarlet Willow
Magus Sorcerer

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
when i was fighting a boss it was a darkwing or something like that he had 6450 health and two collosus helpers and i got a shirt that i was able to sell for 3921 gold.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Do a selling spree in the Bazar.It useally gives me a ton of gold