Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Wizard 101 tecks, I am here to complain about the server. It is barley letting me play because of poor connection.Can you do maintenece on the game to help me and many wizards out?That would want to make me play the game more.

Thanks,
EthanDeathHammer

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but we need more information from you, young Wizard!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Help please!

unsure if it is my computor (it is new though), or the game.
Here is the problem...
i am level 32 and was playing in mirkholm grizzleheim. in a cave in there.

i froze one time but was able to abort, shut down and come back. however to finish my quest i had to go back into the cave again.

this time not only frozen again...but now unable to load game.

i get as far as it says loading and entering as player but then doesnt load. stays blue screen with the loading word on.

what can i do....what could the problem be. i am a subsciber.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are a few dead/freeze spots in caves. That's just how it is. For some reason, if you happen to stand still on one of those spots for more than a few seconds, the game will become unresponsive and need to be hard-closed. Fortunately, these dead spots are very few, but they do occur.

The good news is that upon logging back in, the character will have a 2-3 seconds to act before it freezes again. The solution is to move the wizard to another spot as soon as it shows up in the game.