Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Bank: Giving gold

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I think you should be able to give gold to your other characters using the shared bank. It'd be so much better. And i dont see why not.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I agree because i am saving gold for another mount and a new, bigger house. If all my gold was on one wizard it would be easy to keep track of.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I think you should be able to give gold to your other characters using the shared bank. It'd be so much better. And i dont see why not.

Instead of your 'rich' wizard selling items pass them through the common storage and let your 'needer' wizard sell them

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Instead of your 'rich' wizard selling items pass them through the common storage and let your 'needer' wizard sell them

i do really like this advice, considering that i always have a lot of items no one would want :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Ok..

so in my case I finished the game (lvl 50) and nothing left to do.
Even got too much stuff in all 3 homes.

For my own play, Im done.
Other than helping a grand-nephew with his play Im no longer interested in the game as there is nothing left.
And im not going to initiate a second wizard and go back thru some of the quests that I will not redo.

Other than crowns which I gave him already and traditional trading of cards, is there nothing else I can transfer to him.

He is a subsidarary acct on me (I pay for me & him)..
But he is not a 'wizard' under my wizard in the game.

I assume if he had been we would be ok, but the only idea I have is to litterally create a new wizard for him to use my shared bank.

But at least It wont take me long to get alternate wizard up to speed.

Problem there is that we have controled his password for 'punishment' reasons . And would prefer not to do it this way.

ALternative:
I wanted to stop the subscription but dont think that will be workable because we might lose control or etc on one or both wizard accts.

Its a bummer I still have 50,000 in gold and probably another 50k in related stuff (and more including the houses)..

It would be nicer to gift it over to him somehow..

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

This has to be one of the best ideas ever!