Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An even better PVP tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
A pvp tower that has 8 floors.
players enter the tower and are matched by the current matching system
battles can be 1v1 2v2 or whatever
on the first floor for first 2 players to enter a target randomly goes first.
winner proceeds to the second floor.
A winner of a battle that is on lvl one will move to 2nd floor to battle the first winner.
Whomever is on the top of the tower must always battle second allowing whoever is on top to change hands often.
Winning the top of the tower will require 8 wins in a row.
winning the top of the tower should have some nice awards.
Holding the top of the tower for an additional 8 battle will reward that victor super nice awards.
A person with 16 wins in a row will then be sent out and have to start over.
When a person loses they must also start over.
It can be called the Tower of Heros
Woot!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
i have a topic similar to this, and noticed this topic seems VERY similar to Pokemon Platinum, where you must go in the tower and fight 7 random people from around the world, and if you win, you get some sort of prize, i think it is a great idea honestly, and hope the kingsisle will actually do this.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
mnmboys3 wrote:
i have a topic similar to this, and noticed this topic seems VERY similar to Pokemon Platinum, where you must go in the tower and fight 7 random people from around the world, and if you win, you get some sort of prize, i think it is a great idea honestly, and hope the kingsisle will actually do this.

My inspiration came from "guild Wars" There is a pvp area called hall of heros that host continuos pvp around the clock.