Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skipped First Training - Missing Experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I skipped the first training to learn how to play the game and didn't earn the XP. Are there still enough quests to become a Grand Master?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
Hi there,

I think I only did that training with my first ever wizard - and yes, there are plenty of quests to make grandmaster - chances are you'll attain grandmaster prior to completing all the quests anyway.

:)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
You miss out on, what, 54 xp for skipping the tutorial fight? Completing every quest I've come across, I've reached level 50 and am still several areas away from being able to fight Malistaire. I've got over 10,000 worth of quest xp listed as rewards for the quests I'm currently working on. It's not a big deal.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I say, do the tutorial for all wizards because when you finish the tutorial fight, then you automaticlly level up after talking to the guard on unicorn way.

Yes it's not much, but every little bit helps in my opinion, plus it let's you get to level restricted items quicker.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
DorcasAurelia wrote:
You miss out on, what, 54 xp for skipping the tutorial fight? Completing every quest I've come across, I've reached level 50 and am still several areas away from being able to fight Malistaire. I've got over 10,000 worth of quest xp listed as rewards for the quests I'm currently working on. It's not a big deal.
thin about it to become lvl 1 you have like what 98xp so idk are you sure