Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Rebirth Quest, WHERE IS OAKHEART!

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

To msqueen1: the answer is in your own post above dated March 29:

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.
I'm on like forest sprint or tainted forest quest Oakheart is driving me crazy I CAN'T BEAT HIM CAUSE I'M LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sorry for freaking out)

Explorer
May 07, 2009

hi i am a grandmaster fire wizard my name is caleb im not a life expert but i might know what you did wrong listen oak heart can be found in the tree of life he has a side quest to but if its not that try another dojo!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

i did all the quests but not in order, i need those quests, it feels like i didnt really beat this game if i didnt do ALL the quests. plz help!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
you can only see oakheart if your a lvl 48 life wizard like me you get the quest from the life teacher. :) from: kevin rainbowcoin

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rme123 wrote:
i did all the quests but not in order, i need those quests, it feels like i didnt really beat this game if i didnt do ALL the quests. plz help!

I thought the quests were triggered only if you completed the previous quest? Just go back to the start and do them. They really won't take long. And it does bring up an object lesson...don't ignore side quests, they may turn out not to be such.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Well i have the same exact question right now, and none of these answers are helping me, could someone get a clear answer of where he is

Bradley Earth, Level 42 Master Conjurer

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Bren432 wrote:
I'm a myth grand and my life friend had the same problem with the quest and he came up with the idea of me going in and him porting, fastest way to do it if you never did mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart quests.
i had the same problem but i'm death lvl 47. but it does work better to just have a friend go in and you port to them. that is if you don't want to do all that work

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
kitten8956 wrote:
Bren432 wrote:
I'm a myth grand and my life friend had the same problem with the quest and he came up with the idea of me going in and him porting, fastest way to do it if you never did mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart quests.
i had the same problem but i'm death lvl 47. but it does work better to just have a friend go in and you port to them. that is if you don't want to do all that work

My family member is life and he can't talk to oakheart either , He did all of them quest with me for the chest we needed to collect , He is also in limbo cause we went and try to talk to oakheart and he won't talk to him at all.
He is life and is in limbo as well .
Tara Talerider *Balance*

Players who seem to have lost their way in a quest are more than welcome to contact Mr Lincoln through the Help & Support tab on the left (look for the Contact Us tab).

He'll put you back on the right path so you can redo or continue your quests as necessary.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Aug 29, 2009
msqueen1 wrote:
i am level 43.. and i did all of mossback's quests....from
cave of solitude
kishibe village
shirataki temple
ancient burial grounds,
village of sorrows
tree of life

i had completed all of them, and went to oakheart, wavebringer, and the dojo of jade garden, i didnt recieve the new birth spell at all..
i also went back to see if one was missing, all were complete, now what ?
what could of had happened PLZ HELP ME !

TERRIE LIFEBREEZE..THANKS I APPRECIATE THE HELP! 8)

You must be Level 48 before you get the rebirth spell. Then Moolinda Wu will send you to Oakheart at the dojo where you met him and Mossback and Wavebringer after completing all those quests that Professor Greyrose mentioned above. If you don't remember where that was, it was in the dojo between Jade Palace and the entrance to Shiritaki Temple.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I just did all those quests and my teacher didn't call me and oakheart and he didn't give me rebirth even after i went to talk to him in palace.

Olivia Gold
Life Grandmaster

Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
For those who don't want to repeat all the access quests again, there is a much easier solution. Find a crowded realm,and stand in front of the needed dojo. Then politely yell and ask for someone who has access to help you get in. Add them to your friends list,they go in,you port, problem solved. It may take a little while to find someone,you might even have to change realms,but it's much easier than repeating all of the access quests. You might even offer them an incentive to help you. I am impatient,and offered a free gift mount to anyone who got me inside. Within a couple minutes I had access,and the young lady who helped me had her Seraph Wings. :D

Survivor
Jul 04, 2010
I have been playing diligently, following the storyline and not skipping ahead (moviebuff3000) and i can not get in to see oakheart and get my rebirth spell. I am level 49 and am now working on DS. It would be so great to have that spell. I am frustrated with not being able to get in but now a new frustration has risen: Wizard101 support which is pretty much nothing. It says in the instructions on this page that if there are still problems after completing all quests to contact support. So after completing all quests and still not being able to get in and them going back to start over only to find the quests weren't available anymore to me, i contacted customer support. I explained what had happened, where i was stuck and expected that they would say something like "hey, we checked out your account and you forgot to pick the purple flower next to the big rock," or some such kind of help. Instead, after THREE days they sent me the list of quests. Nothing else. I have loved playing this game up to now. I have spent a lot of money playing this game up to now. I thought that the support would actually be supportive. Huge disapointment. I'm going to go back to my $20 house on my $30 mount with my paid membership and consider whether or not I should waste my time on this game.

Relax young Wizard, we realize this is frustrating, but persevere and the rewards will be worth it.
You say you've done the quests twice - well you cannot repeat those quests, so it sounds like you are on the right path. Just make sure you follow the instructions you were given and it will work out.

To calm all our players down, we are looking into alternate ways to access this quest without requiring a serious of side quests.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
moviebuff3000 wrote:
This is why it never pays to skip ahead and to not do all quests in every area because you never know when it may come in handy. The problem I see is that people want to get to DS so fast that they skip side missions and just do the story missions. See what happens when you dont do all side quests also? I wish there was a way to make it so that you couldnt enter DS unless you were level 44 or over. I entered DS with all of my wizards being level 44 and that was with doing all side quests and not all instances and not even going thru Grizzleheim yet.

i am lvl 42 (50 with different char) and i have done every side quest you can do yet i am still only 42 AND i am in village of sorrow how will i lvl up twice before finsihing maybe 40 or soemthing but definitely not 44

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
msqueen1 wrote:
msqueen1 wrote:
i am level 43.. and i did all of mossback's quests....from
cave of solitude
kishibe village
shirataki temple
ancient burial grounds,
village of sorrows
tree of life

i had completed all of them, and went to oakheart, wavebringer, and the dojo of jade garden, i didnt recieve the new birth spell at all..
i also went back to see if one was missing, all were complete, now what ?
what could of had happened PLZ HELP ME !

TERRIE LIFEBREEZE..THANKS I APPRECIATE THE HELP! 8)
yes they were done in order!! so now what is the problem.. how can you not do it in order when you have the quest helper on ... you have to do it in order..so why the glitch! i need that spell!
1 you have to be level 48 to do it and 2 you need to be a life wizard

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
hi,
oak heart is in the tree of life win you get in there pull up your map and it will show you where he is. i hope this helps on your quest.
michelle redcatcher lvl 50 grandmaster fire

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
luck9 wrote:

hi i am a grandmaster fire wizard my name is caleb im not a life expert but i might know what you did wrong listen oak heart can be found in the tree of life he has a side quest to but if its not that try another dojo!

yeah but you cant talk to oakhart in the tree of life lol