Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Rebirth Quest, WHERE IS OAKHEART!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I am a level 48 life wizard, and i got the quest to defeat malistaire at level 47. So i did lots of side quests to get rebirth before i fight him. I got the quest finally. I talked to Niles and Bartelby(something like that) but oakheart is not where it shows on map in jade palace. Also, the arrow is pointing near a dojo or maybe in it. But I cant get in. All i need to do is talk to him. I am even having trouble with the first quest, NO FIGHTING! Plz help me figure out what is going on, and it would be best though if a life student who has recently gotten rebirth helped me. Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
oh ya that if you not complete the mossback quest you have to do that .you start in like in an early street in mooshu like cave of solitude and you do the quests, then you have quest to beat oakheart,AND THEN you get to talk to him ok?

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
My Friend the dojo cannot be entered with out completeing all of the Mossback Oakheart side quest on Mooshu. I had the same problem and it was very fraustrating to say the least. I could give you everything you need to do but that would take pages.

Here is a shortened version : Cave of Solitude see Mossback and do what he says
Kishibe village the same thing
Shirataki the same thing
Ancient Burial Grounds the same thing
Village of Sorrow talk to wavebringer, defeat Oakheart
Tree of Life talk to Oakheart

I hope this helps you out
Sniggon

Hero
May 02, 2009
Oakheart is located in the tree of life instance.

You have to do all his quests there(which arn't really that difficult), then when your done, he gives you one last quest to go talk to him, wavebringer and oakheart in the garden dojo in the jade palace.

Hope I helped.

P.S. This topic should go in the MooShu forum, since you can get more help there on mooshu.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
tree of life i think but no sure but hope this helps :-) :-D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
sry i am no life student (death) :-( but when i was doing the tree of life i saw oakheart :-D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
oakheart is located at the end of the ancient burial grounds

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks everyone, i did all of mossback's quests awhile ago except for the Ancient Burial Grounds one. I know where the wavebringer is too. Thanks for the help, i finally will get to get it soon.

(All of you that said in tree of life i need to go to him, you are wrong, it says in jade palace, but i do need to go there for PART of it. Thanks anyways)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I am having the same problem, whent to tree of life and never got quest to talk to oakheart.....ever...went to talk to him in tree of life area and he wouldnt talk to me so I take this as glitch or maybe I have don quest however I never defeated him....so what do I do? I need rebirth quest to do anything now,
I am stuck in limbo......

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
you can also get the quest from someone in the drake hatchery, i forgot his name

Dylan Firecaster 36 Fire

Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
I'm a myth grand and my life friend had the same problem with the quest and he came up with the idea of me going in and him porting, fastest way to do it if you never did mossback, wavebringer, and oakheart quests.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
dreadskull wrote:
Oakheart in in Mooshu, Tree of Life.

sorry but i checked tree of life and he wouldnt talk to me

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Administrator
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
deinnomos wrote:
I am a level 48 life wizard, and i got the quest to defeat malistaire at level 47. So i did lots of side quests to get rebirth before i fight him. I got the quest finally. I talked to Niles and Bartelby(something like that) but oakheart is not where it shows on map in jade palace. Also, the arrow is pointing near a dojo or maybe in it. But I cant get in. All i need to do is talk to him. I am even having trouble with the first quest, NO FIGHTING! Plz help me figure out what is going on, and it would be best though if a life student who has recently gotten rebirth helped me. Thanks!
can anyone help me figure out how do i get mossback to give me his quest so i can do wavebringer quest . I'm i missing something

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
check all of the quests of mossback like she siad [it happened to me also]

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
so where do you find mossback in the ancient burial grounds?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
I am having the same problem, whent to tree of life and never got quest to talk to oakheart.....ever...went to talk to him in tree of life area and he wouldnt talk to me so I take this as glitch or maybe I have don quest however I never defeated him....so what do I do? I need rebirth quest to do anything now,
I am stuck in limbo......

ya, i did all the quests(not sure if it was in order) but i think the real problem is in the tree of life for me. i cant talk to oakheart for some reason and this might be the reason why i cant get his quest and get into the house :-( i have been frustrated for a while. i cant get any of the quests back either

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I'm also a life wizard with the same proble, i just lvl up to 48, and i started the rebirth quest, well nothing i did all of the quest in mushu and still I cannot get in to Oakhearts home, and I wasent able to get the Okheart quest at the tree of life, I really need help, I dont know what else to do, is this a glitch in the game or something more sinister, LOL (jk) can someone help with this problem.

thank you
Alicia LifeBlossom
Life Wizard lvl 48

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
This is why it never pays to skip ahead and to not do all quests in every area because you never know when it may come in handy. The problem I see is that people want to get to DS so fast that they skip side missions and just do the story missions. See what happens when you dont do all side quests also? I wish there was a way to make it so that you couldnt enter DS unless you were level 44 or over. I entered DS with all of my wizards being level 44 and that was with doing all side quests and not all instances and not even going thru Grizzleheim yet.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
deinnomos wrote:
Hes in the tree of life somewhere, Only look at your match in there, It is in the Yoshito Temple? ( Did i say that right? ) Too TREE O' Life. Hope this helps -Chesire Cat =^.^=

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
If Theurgists are having trouble completing your level 48 Life spell quest, you must complete a sidequest in MooShu in order to have access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace.

You must complete these quests, in this order, to get to Oakheart in the Jade Palace. A lot of these quests are the same side quests that you need to complete for the “Wizard Tours” quest or Obsidian Chests quest to get access to the one chest in MooShu.

Cave of Solitude
1. I’m Cursed (from Mossback)
2. Rock On (from Mossback)

Kishibe Village
1. Wear Your Gloves (from Mossback)

Shirataki Temple
1. I’m Cured! (from Mossback)

Ancient Burial Grounds
1. Distressed Earth (from Mossback)
2. Forest Foray (from Mossback)

Village of Sorrow
1. Tainted Forest (from Wavebringer)
2. Forest Spirit (from Wavebringer)

Tree of Life
1. The Great Forest (from Oakheart)
2. Everlasting Forest (from Oakheart)

“Everlasting Forest” quest will give you access to Oakheart in the Jade Palace!

If you are not sure if you have completed any of these quests, or are still having trouble, contact Support with your username and character name and they will help you get moving forward.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
i am level 43.. and i did all of mossback's quests....from
cave of solitude
kishibe village
shirataki temple
ancient burial grounds,
village of sorrows
tree of life

i had completed all of them, and went to oakheart, wavebringer, and the dojo of jade garden, i didnt recieve the new birth spell at all..
i also went back to see if one was missing, all were complete, now what ?
what could of had happened PLZ HELP ME !

TERRIE LIFEBREEZE..THANKS I APPRECIATE THE HELP! 8)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
msqueen1 wrote:
i am level 43.. and i did all of mossback's quests....from
cave of solitude
kishibe village
shirataki temple
ancient burial grounds,
village of sorrows
tree of life

i had completed all of them, and went to oakheart, wavebringer, and the dojo of jade garden, i didnt recieve the new birth spell at all..
i also went back to see if one was missing, all were complete, now what ?
what could of had happened PLZ HELP ME !

TERRIE LIFEBREEZE..THANKS I APPRECIATE THE HELP! 8)
yes they were done in order!! so now what is the problem.. how can you not do it in order when you have the quest helper on ... you have to do it in order..so why the glitch! i need that spell!