Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*Removed topic*

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
This post was made a long time ago, when I used to complain. So you can stop commenting, I've changed my ways.

*original post removed*

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
So i was in a ranked match right? Me and a life friend knocked one guy out, so of course we're likely to win, right? He summons a minon. Oooh, scary! i guess it was scary cause we lost to it. Then the minon was healing and giving pips! All things a MYTH minon should not be able to do. It wasnt fair. Then they healed themself both. Then one guy whips out an earthquake. We had no blades, so we thought it didnt matter. We didnt realized it was a bladed and traped earthquake that apparently hit 4008 damage. Nobody can have 4008 or more life, ice or not, so of course he dies. We're screwed. I have no pips to heal my friend, yada yada, dfjfsdhfjsdhfsdufsdiufsdifuydifufiuus-----------boring stuff------then i die, match over. But as i think back a ways...............who did we REALLY lose to? ...........the minon. The unfair, losing to, one-eyed, uni-browed minon. so. not. cool.

Your joking right!?!
The minions for myth and i am myth are completly useless and what are you gonna do?!? start a pettition against minions and cause chaos like ackilles did with the balance wizard thing!?! The myth people are known to have weak attacks. (maybe not as weak as life but...) Seriously is everyone in the pvp section gonna colpain about everything they lose to?!? By the way... it is a game get over it i am constantly losing in pvp but i dont say stuff like "i lost to judgement, or wild bolt is unfair or now in YOUR CASE the CYCLOPS minion is to storng that i lose. can we plz get rid of it forever and ruin the game?" Sheesh...

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Myth's advantage in the game is to summon minions, and to avoid shields. You already see that they have spells that attack twice, once to rid of shields, and the other to kill. Another advantage is Earthquake. It's not unfair because it's simply their highest trainable spell. That would be like forbidding you to use your level 42 spell whether it be Hydra or Colossus. There are ups and downs of every school. You can't complain.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Give me a break.I have been seeing lately people only complain because they lose.Every thing kingsilse gives in the gme are fair earthquake, towering shield, wild bolt, weakness. Them are the tiniest details I could think of and now people wont stop with,"Wild bolt is to over powered.Earthquake is very unfair".That is childness complaining, come on a cyclops minion. Just kill it . It doesnt take Sherlock Holmes to add 2 and 2.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
i was thinking the same thing when i faced a cyclops minion and he healed the guy we had almost dead and i was like what the heck myth doesnt heal!? and then i was like whatever forget it...bam! a ligtning shark?! myth minion using lightning spells? i let that go...whack! was that a sunbird?! o yes it was! so he didnt even use those he was using alllll different spells from different schools! like something is wrong there!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Also why don't you just buy a treasure card version of the minion? KI's bazaar has at least one type of minion treasure cards. I bought the mander and the collosus and i admit they are very useful.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
2cool4u928 wrote:
i was thinking the same thing when i faced a cyclops minion and he healed the guy we had almost dead and i was like what the heck myth doesnt heal!? and then i was like whatever forget it...bam! a ligtning shark?! myth minion using lightning spells? i let that go...whack! was that a sunbird?! o yes it was! so he didnt even use those he was using alllll different spells from different schools! like something is wrong there!

So your now complaining about a bird a shark and a fairy. Haha come on this is getting out of control.Ever think minion can have second or third schools?just like wizards.Minions can be very suprising so be prepared

1.shields

2.treasure card

3.good groups

4.weakness

Thats all you need and your set, just remember if you are in a 4v4 battle they couldnt summon minions.Minion health are rarely over 500.Just a kraken could wipe out most minions (4 pip spell very easy to summon may take a try or 2).This advise is very good.Keep on trying, dont give up.

P.S warlords are pretty much imune to minions spells.

Luke wraith conjurer

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
so, Lezul,
i want to make sure i understand you,

this happened to you in one fight?
you lost one fight because the minion was effective?
you lost one fight because you didn't realize that blades and traps increase the damage of a spell?
you lost one fight because your opponent had a strategy that was effective that one time?

and now you want to ban myth minions from PvP?

i have to stop now before this turns into a flame.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok i have a question...i know i will sound like a noob but...how come when either minotaur or orthrus are in play...the blades work for both attacks, but the shields only work for one?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Snivel wrote:
so, Lezul,
i want to make sure i understand you,

this happened to you in one fight?
you lost one fight because the minion was effective?
you lost one fight because you didn't realize that blades and traps increase the damage of a spell?
you lost one fight because your opponent had a strategy that was effective that one time?

and now you want to ban myth minions from PvP?

i have to stop now before this turns into a flame.

Ok maybe i am taking this too far. But i really felt noobish losing to a minon. stupid minon.

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
ok i'm gonna break it down slowly minions are monsters that fight for your side right? right. now do you see any street monster or boss using ALL spells of it allighnment? NO so why get upset over a minion doing exactly the same thing street monsters do? and for the healing don't the life MONSTERS do that occasionally? yes they do now if you have a problem with the minions but not the street monsters then just leave wizard101

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
awesome34 wrote:
ok i'm gonna break it down slowly minions are monsters that fight for your side right? right. now do you see any street monster or boss using ALL spells of it allighnment? NO so why get upset over a minion doing exactly the same thing street monsters do? and for the healing don't the life MONSTERS do that occasionally? yes they do now if you have a problem with the minions but not the street monsters then just leave wizard101
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS (or at least post it up to show he/she knows they do )

For example there are plenty of monsters that use:
storm shark
weakness( its annoying though!)
natural attack (move that makes them go in middle of field, usally not there school)
heckhound
shield oppesite of thier school(ex. life person uses death shield)

Explorer
May 12, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
So i was in a ranked match right? Me and a life friend knocked one guy out, so of course we're likely to win, right? He summons a minon. Oooh, scary! i guess it was scary cause we lost to it. Then the minon was healing and giving pips! All things a MYTH minon should not be able to do. It wasnt fair. Then they healed themself both. Then one guy whips out an earthquake. We had no blades, so we thought it didnt matter. We didnt realized it was a bladed and traped earthquake that apparently hit 4008 damage. Nobody can have 4008 or more life, ice or not, so of course he dies. We're screwed. I have no pips to heal my friend, yada yada, dfjfsdhfjsdhfsdufsdiufsdifuydifufiuus-----------boring stuff------then i die, match over. But as i think back a ways...............who did we REALLY lose to? ...........the minon. The unfair, losing to, one-eyed, uni-browed minon. so. not. cool.

Your joking right!?!
The minions for myth and i am myth are completly useless and what are you gonna do?!? start a pettition against minions and cause chaos like ackilles did with the balance wizard thing!?! The myth people are known to have weak attacks. (maybe not as weak as life but...) Seriously is everyone in the pvp section gonna colpain about everything they lose to?!? By the way... it is a game get over it i am constantly losing in pvp but i dont say stuff like "i lost to judgement, or wild bolt is unfair or now in YOUR CASE the CYCLOPS minion is to storng that i lose. can we plz get rid of it forever and ruin the game?" Sheesh...
Fred i disagree. I get pwned by bolt and judgement ALL the time. I even made a post about it! Read it and LEARN ABOUT THOSE TWO SPELLS IN PVP!

Christo FireHeart LVL 43 Pyromancer/Diviner

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS (or at least post it up to show he/she knows they do :mrgreen

For example there are plenty of monsters that use:
storm shark
weakness( its annoying though!)
natural attack (move that makes them go in middle of field, usally not there school)
heckhound
shield oppesite of thier school(ex. life person uses death shield)

you're welcome fred besides 2 grandmasters you get to know the game like your name. now 4 grandmasters this post was looooooooooooonnnggggg ago

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

yeah i've noticed the same with minions, but it depends on what kind of minions they are. some minions as i have seen uses towers and heals.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
IamLezul wrote:

Reply- [Daniel StormStaff] So let me get this straight... u lost in a single pvp match and you are gonna complain. The point of the school of myth is to be able to summon minions to fight with the wizard, just like life is to heal, death is to drain, etc. If you cant take a myth wizard in a pvp because thay have a minion, dont fight them. If you cant take a storm wizard cuz the deal too much damage, dont fight them. End of conversation 8)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
soccergoal7659 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Reply- [Daniel StormStaff] So let me get this straight... u lost in a single pvp match and you are gonna complain. The point of the school of myth is to be able to summon minions to fight with the wizard, just like life is to heal, death is to drain, etc. If you cant take a myth wizard in a pvp because thay have a minion, dont fight them. If you cant take a storm wizard cuz the deal too much damage, dont fight them. End of conversation 8)

No see, i am like WHAT THE HECK on the fact that myth minons can heal.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
soccergoal7659 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

No see, i am like WHAT THE HECK on the fact that myth minons can heal.
- OK i see your point and all, but the way I look at it, the myth minion is almost a 2nd wizard in battle.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
kooch1 wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Your joking right!?!
Fred i disagree. I get pwned by bolt and judgement ALL the time. I even made a post about it! Read it and LEARN ABOUT THOSE TWO SPELLS IN PVP!

Christo FireHeart LVL 43 Pyromancer/Diviner
- . I completely agree with Fred. When you lose, just get over it. No need to cry about it now

Survivor
May 17, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
this sounds more like a life minion. I battled a life guy for almost 2 hours. I had him down to 150 life then he summoned his pixie and that was when the battle just got started. it was pure cheese......

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Ok, look, the specialty of Myth is summoning minions. If you exclude minions, Myth is worthless. KingsIsle would then have to excluse all:
-Minions
-Healing
-Power-ups
-Shields
-etc.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
you lost to a cyclops minion..... well almost any three or four pip spell can take out ANY minion. and i have seen you state your lvl you are lvl 37 i believe? you might be an even higher lvl now xD

Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
I didn't even bother to read. Let me tell you what I tell hundreds of people I duel... are you ready? ;)

"Myth have minions and we like to use them." The end.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
I have the PERFECT solution! We all just get rid of PvP because of all the complaining. Ruin the fun, ruin the skill-building, just take it away. If you dont know how to duel, and duel right, stick to playing the story and thats all. Dueling is a past-time for myself. It seems everything will be better in place with dueling gone. I highly hope it doesnt have to surcumb to this but all this complaining...judgement, wild bolt, rebirth, this and that, and now SIMPLE MINIONS! Its like football, give everyone a ball and they wont wrestle and be barbarians anymore. Its childish.