Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The FOG pet Magazine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I've looked for the magazine (Fun Online Games), in Albertsons, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens. I have one place left to resort to, after that I'm out of options... I don't really feel like dealing with an online subscription order.

But for the most part, I just wanted to let Wizards know that it's not "everywhere" like stated unfortionately.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Ralskie wrote:
I've looked for the magazine (Fun Online Games), in Albertsons, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens. I have one place left to resort to, after that I'm out of options... I don't really feel like dealing with an online subscription order.

But for the most part, I just wanted to let Wizards know that it's not "everywhere" like stated unfortionately.

Actually, the wording KI uses isn't 'everywhere', it's 'most US locations'. Which is informing the buyer that not all of the places sell these related items.

And even the article itself on Beckett's says that there's 'over 50,000 retail locations' but doesn't say 'everywhere'. Which tells you that between those retail chains, that most may sell them, but there's a lot more stores in those retails which means some won't sell them...

In fact, the only place in my area that even knows of Wizard 101 is Best Buy. And they only sell the gift cards. The only Beckett magazines available are their sports magazines related to sports card collecting. And for any of the other places to order this particular magazine, they can only order editions 2 months ahead of time and unable to order any 'old' editions.

Anyways, I ran into the same problem myself trying to find the magazine and a member on Beckett helped me out. At this time, there's no way to subscribe on-line to the FUN! magazine. There's only 2 editions of it available and you can purchase both seperately for now. There may be a subscription offer in the magazine itself, but don't hold me to that. I just ordered mine a couple of days ago and haven't received it to know for sure...

The link to the individual magazine purchase is FUN! Online Games