Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Excellent work, KingIsle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
I've played many online games in my time, from Runescape to Maplestory and even the renowned World of Warcraft. However, feel I must say that none of these mmo's have snagged my intrest the way Wizard 101 has!

Although I am an adolescent, I fine the cartoonish and child-friendly graphics in this game very appealing. The colors are never to bright yet never to dull and always come together nicely. As I progress through worlds I see more and more complex shapes being used in structures, buildings, and enviorments; and they just keep getting better as I get farther.

I absolutely must give a special shout out to whoever is behind the spell designs in this game. Summoned familiers seem to appear, attack, and then vanish with perfect timing. Almost all of them run so smoothly and the animations are positivley awe-inspiring.

Usually I listen to iTunes whilst playing, but I've tuned into Wiz101's music a few times before and I'll admit it is rather catchy. What I really find amazing is how KingIsle has managed to get voice acting for every single peice of NPC dialouge. The voices are so well done they always give me an excellent perspective of the speaker's character.

The games language filter also isn't to much of a burden on conversation and even encourages good grammer in my opinion. I'm a bit disappointed that we are not allowed to say numbers though; such as one, two, three etc.
The Quick Chat system (I'm not totally sure if thats what its called) is also very nice as it allows younger players to quickly, efficiently, and safely communicate.

All in all, you've done a spot on job KingIsle Entertainment. I just had to write you a formal "thank you" for this wonderful gaming experience you've granted me. I sincerely look forward to seeing you all in the Spiral!

Many thanks,
Kane Ravengem
Student of Divination

Survivor
May 10, 2009
" There are lots of my friends online who are adults. Look at their name and most of us have taken the restricted chat off which you can tell by no chat bubble by our name of any kind. If you want that chat restriction off just go to your account page and turn off that censored chat. Then you can see numbers and regular real words. " I got this from a post from a different subjecton the forums.This really helped me when I seen it makes chatting so much easier.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Speaking of graphics...whoever did the color scheme for the game did an awesome job. Even though the street graphics for Wizard City are all basically the same, the color jobs for Triton Avenue (use of purple), Firecat Alley (use of reds), and Cyclops Lane (use of yellow) really make the zones feel completely different.