Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shockblade of the hoarder!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
i been farming the hoarder for about 3 days , killed her like i dont know lots and lots of times i have gotten all the rare drops except shockblade of the hoarder , its that a bug or something that i dont get the sword?????????????
please help i really want to know why i cant seem to get the drop
ty

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
sorry, but it just happens.

i took me about nine days of steady farming to get my hat from kraysis.

of course whenever a friend popped in to help, they would get MY hat.

it is insanely frustrating to spend that much time and watch about six of the item walk away with friends who dropped in to help.

it just happens.

but i am prouder of my hat than anything else i have.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
Snivel wrote:
sorry, but it just happens.

i took me about nine days of steady farming to get my hat from kraysis.

of course whenever a friend popped in to help, they would get MY hat.

it is insanely frustrating to spend that much time and watch about six of the item walk away with friends who dropped in to help.

it just happens.

but i am prouder of my hat than anything else i have.

exactly the same as happen to me friends port and they got the sword x(
gonna keep farming then tilll i get it

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
My Grandmaster Balance has been farming Malistaire for his robes. So far he has gotten the robes for Death, Fire and Life.

I have a hunch that if I took one of my other wizards to Malistaire, he would get the Balance robe (i.e., harder to actually get stuff for the school of the wizard doing the farming).

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
chamuko1 wrote:
i been farming the hoarder for about 3 days , killed her like i dont know lots and lots of times i have gotten all the rare drops except shockblade of the hoarder , its that a bug or something that i dont get the sword?????????????
please help i really want to know why i cant seem to get the drop
ty

I am facing the similar problem with my Grandmaster Death hat (Spiderkeepers Darkshroud from Yeva Spiderkeeper in the Crystal Grove.) I have been farming for over two months, killed her at LEAST 100 times, and yet i have gotten every single drop she can possible give, except my dang hat. And of course, like some other people, my friends have gotten and sold my hat dozens of times. Is there some sort of conspiracy against me in this game?

-Blake Soulflame, Grandmaster Necromancer and Housing Fanatic....But does not have his Grandmaster Hat. Cure you, Yeva Spiderkeeper!