Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Auto bug reporter.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Almost every time I log out of W101 I get a message that a problem has occurred. I sent in the report. My question is this, should I send in the report every time It happens or was the first report enough. I know I would hate to dig through hundreds of reports looking for one that might be different.

Administrator
Every one you send us helps us narrow down the problem for you and anyone else who is also encountering it, so please do help us.

Mr Lincoln may be able to take a look at your specific case and find out more too. Please send an email stating what you told me above to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The same thing has been happening to me the last two days.

Nothing has changed on my system (no driver updates, no Windows updates) except for the patches to this game.

Seems to me you guys messed up yet again.