Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do I get diamonds for quest ring making

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
cannt find diamonds anywhere, this quest is taking too long....1 month and counting please advise

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
cannt find diamonds anywhere, this quest is taking too long....1 month and counting please advise

Diamonds are a rare dropped from farming ore. You can find ore throughout the worlds of the game. You can also buy transmutation spell for turning your excess ore into diamonds from the recipe seller in DS.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Diamonds are found in ore. It's a rare drop when you pick up these reagents. Now they have the transmuting spells to be able to make the diamons. You can get that recipe from the vendor in the commons in Moo Shu. But you're still gonna need the ore to craft the diamonds.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Sometimes you can get them from the bazaar, but are rare. You can harvest them from ore. Best place for that is either in the Palace of fire or the other fire chamber in krok. I managed to find 3 there, which is a lot more than most other areas.

In the upgrade, during test realm, there was an area where you could go to and convert ore into precious stones, but I don't remember where and if it was implemented in the game during the upgrades. Check the information on the upgrade and see if it has.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:

* Gabrielle Silverdust * BUY SOME! that is the only way you will get diamonds. well, if you really look hard enough, you mabey find some on Marelybone. but otherwise you could just buy some. there will always be some :-D

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Ive found one in Kroktopia if that helps

just keep your eyes peeled

Patrick Bloomglade lv 19 ice