Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sword of Valour Problem

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but wasn't sure where to put it.

I received my sword of valour award. Thank you very much KI. It is really appreciated. When I try to claim it, I keep receiving the following message.
"There was a problem claiming your reward. Please try again." I exited the program and tried it with a different character, but still keep getting the same statement.

Administrator
There was a hiccup last night and we're still trying to determine why players cannot redeem gifts in the game.

We're definitely working hard to fix this, and we'll post as soon as we know that it's working again. Until then, please postpone claiming the sword on a character in the game.

Thank you!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
yes i had this problem also . i tried many times and got the message.after many times i was very sad, confused, and mad. :( .thank you for trying to fix this ki. i hope it will be fixed very soon. :) :D

Survivor
Aug 23, 2008
The message I am getting tells me to correct the following errors: "Unable to retrieve Invitation with code: 4".

What does that mean?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Oh I'm glad someone posted about this. I have the same problem, I'm unable to claim anything in my promotional inventory. Good Luck KI in fixing it.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I was lucky I think I got my code right before "the hiccup".

Dylan Firecaster LVL 33 Fire

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Administrator
If you were unable to get your item in the game from a code you redeemed on the website, please know that we have fixed this bug.

The next time you log in to Wizard101 the game, you can claim your gift!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but wasn't sure where to put it.

I received my sword of valour award. Thank you very much KI. It is really appreciated. When I try to claim it, I keep receiving the following message.
"There was a problem claiming your reward. Please try again." I exited the program and tried it with a different character, but still keep getting the same statement.

Did anyone notice the sword does not have a pip on it? gives no extra pips power or otherwise. There is no level on it either, picture a level 1 using this sword, someone didn't think when they worked out this sword. should be level 10 atleast to use it.