Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

*-What school?-*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I am planning to make a new wizard, i currently have 2. I am leaning towards ice, but any other ideas my next wizards school should be? And yes your prbably going to say "Get to grandmaster" or something like that but i just want to make a new one. Any suggesions?

Benjamin Stormblade, Storm, Level 49
Benjamin Deathblde, Death, Level 31

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I just started an Ice wizard. It's great. I'm only level 16 on it, but with my tower shields, and my high health, I have a really high advantage in the Arena! Also, I recently realized that while other schools' clothes give a defense bonus to their own school, Ice clothes give an all around defense, meaning that they have a resist to all schools!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I suggest Balance I have already beat the game with a death wizard (BORING) but I just started with a balance and it is alot easier to solo the game with.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I will admit death isnt as fun as i thought. Its pretty good for soloing though. I am thinking about ice and balance so far, any other suggestions?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It depends on if you want the wizard for PvP or questing. For dueling, I often hear people say balance is best. (don't know personally because i don't duel.)

As for questing, you should consider life. I soloed most of the game using Life. I also made a lot of in-game friends with life. People tend to want a healer when facing a large battle.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life
Hannah Earthbreaker Level 50 Balance
Hannah Summerglade Level 33 Fire