Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House shops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hey there people of W101 I thought of this a while ago when i was gathering mushrooms for crafting " Hey wouldn't it be nice if I could set up my own shop?" Well my idea is that a new kind of decoration be added, the interactive cash register! Well here's how to opperate it, first set it up in your house then when you activate it like a crafting station a menu would pop up like the bazaar's but empty. You would then deposit a item in the quantety you would want sold and then set the price. When someone comes to your house from porting and actives it the menu pops up but with no sell option. They could then select what they want to buy and how much. The gold they spend would go straight to your wizard and then they would get the item :D.
I think this would be a great add on to the game considering I have about now 300 deep mushrooms .
Plz reply if you like this idea or would like to make a change, Thanks!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Wow......Amazing.

I think that i would love that idea, and i have another idea to add to that:

When you craft things that other people may not normally be able to craft, like an initiate crafting item, and someone who is not an initiate crafter or above wants it, you can craft it, and put it in your shop, and you can select the amount of gold to sell it for.

-Blake Soulflame Grandmaster Necromancer and Housing Fanatic

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009