Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW! Bow + Arrow! +MORE!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
Grandmaster - Logan BearBlade
NEW
- Should badges give bonuses? Good or bad Idea? Feedback!

---------------------------------AND------------------------------------

MORE
-In the next world there should be bow and arrows (but only for high levels like swords).

MORE
-What do you think of a new level cap? 60, 70, 100? How far should we go?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Loganfly wrote:
-In the next world there should be bow and arrows (but only for high levels like swords).
MORE
-Builds, like having classes such as Warrior, Priest, Ranger, Berserker, Defender, Assassin.

WARRIOR - Average Class build nothing special just average.
PRIEST - Health boost (Outgoing + incoming)
RANGER - Very High Accuracy/You'll almost never miss!
BERSEKER - Very High Strength/You want power you got it!
DEFENDER - Honestly the description is in the name.
ASSASSIN - Boosts player speed/SLOW DOWN!

- Each class has its own dominant armor and each 5 levels gives you a point to boost your class. Each armor boosts that classes specialty (ex. Defender = +Defense).

But then they would have to change the game 's name to:
WarriorPriestRangerBerserkerDefenderAssassinWizard 101.

Nothing against the bow idea, it's a good wand appearance suggestion.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
WOWplayersayswhatnow? Have you actually played this game? Those classes aren't a good idea, will never fit this game, and will never be put in. We have the schools and the aren't gonna change.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
:DDDDDD I almost cried. That was beautiful *clap clap clap* *sniff* XD
I think those are awesome ideas.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
@Ellessar : Thanks for the feedback but I was only suggesting the classes it has nothing to do with schools. (and yes I have played the game I have defeated it plenty of times until it got boring). the classes are an add-on to the schools already not to be changed out, and it would give many more costume ideas!

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
The costumes come based off of the world, nothing really more too it. Bow and Arrow would be a good idea, I missed that part. But, it just wouldn't work to add those to the Current schools. It doesn't fit. The game is about magic, and all of those classes are pretty much the Standard MMO classes. Also, they are pretty imbalanced.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
@Elessar: I realize they are based off of world but that could possibly change (when kingsisle actually starts using more of the wizard101 communities ideas). I can understand what your saying about how they wont fit with the schools, and I guess your right. Although it could be an idea for when Kingsisle is finished with wizard101 and gives you the option to transfer your character to a new world with a higher level cap, Champions101 or something like that.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Djarknaein wrote:
MORE
-Builds, like having classes such as Warrior, Priest, Ranger, Berserker, Defender, Assassin.

WARRIOR - Average Class build nothing special just average.
PRIEST - Health boost (Outgoing + incoming)
RANGER - Very High Accuracy/You'll almost never miss!
BERSEKER - Very High Strength/You want power you got it!
DEFENDER - Honestly the description is in the name.
ASSASSIN - Boosts player speed/SLOW DOWN!

- Each class has its own dominant armor and each 5 levels gives you a point to boost your class. Each armor boosts that classes specialty (ex. Defender = +Defense).

But then they would have to change the game 's name to:
WarriorPriestRangerBerserkerDefenderAssassinWizard 101.

Nothing against the bow idea, it's a good wand appearance suggestion.
then it wont be fair in pvp for storms cause they will always use wild bolt and destroy the competition

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
then it wont be fair in pvp for storms cause they will always use wild bolt and destroy the competition

I agree what if a storm was a ranger? they would be unstopable

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
@Piano: That is a good point but then the class could also lower strength so it would deal less damage like +10% accuracy -25% Strength. It will somehow even out.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
did you get rangers from ranger's apprentice? I like the bow an arrow part, but not the assasin, ranger, warrior parts.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
We have those life is priest healing which have incoming and outgoing storm is berserker ice is defender and classes match these things and such

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010