Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I don't know if this has already been said but here it goes. I think that people should get a refund on this game for their house. Like lets say you were to buy the very first house available in the game for 8000 gold and then later on you get an even better house. Shouldn't you be able to sell back your old house to the housing shop you got it from for a full refund? I mean come on that would only be fair. Well that's my idea, to add the ability to get a full refund from your house. Hopefully it is considered. :) :-)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i agree with you and i just sold a house and lost all my stuff in it i payed 20,000 and only got 650 from it but all my stuff didnt return to my back pack like the professor stated in the beginning when i bought it now i dont know how to get my stuff back Loretta

Administrator
If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, including where your items went, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.

Please include your account username.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
JohnnysGirl wrote:
i agree with you and i just sold a house and lost all my stuff in it i payed 20,000 and only got 650 from it but all my stuff didnt return to my back pack like the professor stated in the beginning when i bought it now i dont know how to get my stuff back Loretta

I thought items went into your attic, not your backpack. To check this out, I just sold my Wooded Cottage, who's only furnishing was a hideous Cyclops statue that I didn't care about. I sold it for the pittance of 401 gold. When I clicked the SELL button, the confirmation window said "Any items in this castle will be picked up and placed in your attic.". And so they (it) was.

It's too bad you can't sell homes at the Bazaar. They offer 50% of the original price there.

Adam Ashfriend - Grandmaster Homeowner