Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oysters in Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I can't seem to locate the oyster in Yoshito temple, can some one help.
I have looked everywhere but just don't see it. Thanks

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I too have looked all over... in, out and around the temple and can't find this oyster. Of course, you can't look near back stairs because you are pulled into temple when you get close to the building, but i certainly looked around the front stairs and looked in every inch inside the building.

Can anyone help with the Yoshito Temple Oyster? Given that this is only the third one I'm looking for, I suspect I will run into this with others too. Is there a guide that lists where each is (I've seen this with the MB cats and with the WC Smiths, but have not seen anything like this for the oysters).

HELP PLEASE!!

Mike

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
I had same problem, probably spent an hour looking around the temple. I finally found it. It is not named well. I found it after I gave up and moved to the next one. Head towards the Village of Sorrow. The Yoshito oyster is on the way, near stairs before you get to the VOS.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I can't seem to find the first oyster in MooShu can someone help me

Samual Blueflame Level 48 Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
uofwdog wrote:
Is there a guide that lists where each is (I've seen this with the MB cats and with the WC Smiths, but have not seen anything like this for the oysters).

HELP PLEASE!!

Mike

There is a very good guide to the Moo Shu oysters in the Moo Shu forum at Wizard101Central.com

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I dont even have that quest but i am in Mooshu. I would suggest to look behind places. You should also go to places you normally would not. I hope this helps!

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Rowanlily wrote:
Does anyone quickly remember location of 2nd Jade Palace oyster?

It's by the pink tree in the rock garden.

Adherent
May 20, 2010