Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and attacks

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
I am not trying to complain but we all know life wizards were really bummed when they found out there seven pip spell was another healing.When they do come out with an eight pip spell, it better be an attack. I mean think about it, grandmasters are still relieing on a level 33 spell for attack.We get that our role is to heal but what about we are alone?

Just consider what i said and PLEASE make the next life spell an attack

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
sigh,

i solo'd my life grand master almost all the way through the game with very little problem.

of course it was always easier and faster with help, but, except for malistare and the grizz final bosses, i could always take the fight on solo.

the jade oni was the worst problem, being a life monster. but, once i figured out how to beat him, the rest was easy.

i dont even use his secondary (fire) school anymore, his deck is entirely life (ok, two exceptions, spirit blades, and reshuffle), and i dont use treasure cards either.

i don't need an 8 pip attack everything spell, i do fine without it.

if you are desperate for a more powerful attack, then maybe your style of play is not suited to life, or you could reevaluate your deck design and improve it.

sorry, i guess i'm just tired of seeing posts gripping about how life does not have a monstrous attack spell and saying "we" as if they speak for all of us.

Seth Jadeweaver -=GrandMaster Theurge=-