Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need strategy to defeat Nimah the Wicked

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hello,

My character is named Timothy Pearlflower and I am a lvl 38 ice wizard that cannot defeat her, no matter what I try to do.

Can any Ice wizards help me understand how to retrieve the skeleton key?

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
This is what i did to defeat Nimah.
Step 1. Build up your shields. Put what ever defense you have.
Step 2. Build up your strength. Put traps on the minion and put blades on yourself. Use balefrost if you have too.
Step 3. Attack the minion.
Step 4. Rebuild your defenses and heal if you need too.
Step 5. Build up your strength as you did in Step 2, but this time put traps on Nimah.
Step 6. Kill Nimah.

That might help you, wear your best stat clothes, or best health clothes. Buy healing or storm treasure cards. In between the steps heal yourself if you have too.

~*~Jazz BlueGem~*~
Lvl. 47 Thaumaturge

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hey Jazz,

I was able to defeat her after I teleported to Mooshu and did all the quests that I can possibly do.

After I reached level 40, I returned to Nimah the Wicked, defeated her and retrieved the skeleton key to get the minion card from the snowman as soon as I entered Colossus Boulevard.

I am now stuck trying to understand what I need to do to get to Big Ben. The Lab and Kennsinton are too much for me alone.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Kenniningston is not a required part of the game. It is a hard dungeon like the one in Nightside. Just complete the quest in Katz Lab and you can then go to Big Ben (and their counterweights).

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Hey guys. I know some people have trouble killing Nimah the Wicked, and I'm here to help. I can give you the exact spell order to kill Nimah the Wicked.

Tower Shield
Storm shield on Minion
Kraken on Minion
Minion Dies
Pixie
Tower Shield
Storm shield on Nimah
Storm shield on Nimah
Tower Shield
Kraken on Nimah
Storm Shark on Nimah
Anything that will get rid of the extra damage.

Here you go! How to kill Nimah the Wicked!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
Hello,

My character is named Timothy Pearlflower and I am a lvl 38 ice wizard that cannot defeat her, no matter what I try to do.

Just buy some minions with crowns such as a level 30-50 Storm minion and level 30-50 Life minion at the "Shop" icon for some crowns at the top left of the screen and "Voila!", you almost have to do NO work!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Catlovers wrote:
Oxnhorse wrote:
Hello,

Just buy some minions with crowns such as a level 30-50 Storm minion and level 30-50 Life minion at the "Shop" icon for some crowns at the top left of the screen and "Voila!", you almost have to do NO work!

That is what I did! It made the battle soooo much more fun and easier! I got a level 30 Storm henchman.

Olivia Lotusflower
Lvl 30 Thaumaturge

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I've got an idea. I am a ice wizard just like you I am a level 33 and I beat nimah the wicked when I was a level 33. The trick? I saved my gold and got lots of healing treasure cards (Just in case my healing spell doesn't show up at the time I need it most) then kill the minion heal. Then lower nimah the wicked to about say 1,500 and then heal yourself. NEVER let your gaurd down. Heal every two rounds JUST IN CASE. When she is about at 500 put the ice trap on her then balefrost then use Ice Wyvern on her. This should kill her. Victory is yours enjoy your loyal minion. P.S The minion is the best minion I've ever seen.
Lucas Drakebloom level 35
ice wizard
Oni slayer