Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New post on Updates we should have for Wizard

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Alright! I am going to post something we should look into. It's just a list of ideas i thought of, as long as with other people...

1.) I think we should have an Update everyweek

2.) I think for the Gift Card pets, we should be able to Pick which one we like. ( Like, if you got a 20$ Gift card, you could pick. Ninja Pig or Firezilla )

3.) This one I thought is REALLY COOL! I think, instead of having houses around the spiral and certain houses. You know thoses un-used houses through out the Spiral? Why can't we live in THOSE instead of the other houses. I mean, we still would have the pick of those. And Instead of having to buy a house for every wizard we make. You could make them all live in there instead of having to build new houses!! It would be pretty cool. I would probably live in Firecat Alley, MooShu, or HauntedCave/Darkcave.

4.) I think we should have like a Mall sort of place. Like instead of a little building for the bazaar, we could have like a "Multi-Plex" where we can shop around, hang with friends.. You know it would be cool right??

5.) Pets, I think we should dress up our pets. Like give them clothes also...

6.) Instead of ONE story line, we can have 2. So if you did one story line, and didn't like it. You could do the other ones.

7.) I know you are working on another world. So I wont bother you with that...

8.) I think, that we should at least once a month get to sit in the class room like if you are (Ice) you go to the (Ice) classroom, and she teaches you there about new spells if you are having trouble with it.

9.) Life Lines- I think if you are having trouble on a Solo Dungeon (Golem Tower) you should be able to purchase help by someone but once you purchase the place, it's open for that account. Like crowns, but In-game gold.

10.) Mounts- You know how you have those Flying Mounts? Like Broom, Dragon?? Why instead of flying straight. Can't you fly UP. It would be cool to hang out in the sky... Wouldn't you think so??

11.) Bags- I think instead of having the limit of 80 in your bag. It should be 150. Cause like me, I buy a lot for my house. And I don't want to have to constantly go BACK&Forth, Back and Forth to my house.

12.) Wizardcity- I think in WizardCity, the non-subscribers should be allowed into Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Sunken City and Collosus.

13.) INTRUDERS!- Intruders, in your home. There should be a little button to where you can click there name and they leave your house. Note: Only the Owner can do it. No gues can, cause you would have no house...

14.) Help? I think we should have like a Minion follow us around so we can get help instead of conjuring it up, it can help whenever it is called on..

15.) Controling minions- Why can't we pick a deck for our minions?? Don't you hate it when your minion uses your shield on a low attack like Imp, or something..

16.) I think that there should be a different world for Menu Chats, because i am not being rude. Ok, I am a little. But there very irratating. They always want to accept you as a friend. And it's worse when you are going somewhere and they aren't a member and they try and add you to a group cause they think they can port to you there. So, there should be a seperate world for that.

17.) Subscribers- I think subscribers who pay with Credit Card, or Gift Card should get some Crowns not a lot. But like 3,000. Think of it. 10$ a month that's not a whole lot to ask for 3,000 crowns?? But people who use crowns don't get the reward for the crowns..

18.) Why cant we name our mounts?? We should name our mounts.. And change the color..

19.) Why can't we have different seasons? Like since it's going to be Christmas soon, why can't we have some snow??

20.) Alright, I think in PvP, I think Earthquake is a little to much?
I fought a Myth Student, who Used earthquake on me. Took ALL my shields and ALL my blades... And then he puts a tower shield on himself, and I had like 4 hex's and a feint on him. It used all of them up and it used the Tower Shield. And the hit was 350, when it was supposed to be 1,500!!! I think Myth student's cheat alittle. It's annoying..

Alright, i have to say this! Congradulations on Rogan DuskWhisper (Balance) for winning against a Warlord!

21.) I think after a certain level, like Level 48. You get a mount.
It's the pet, that you get 42. So (Storm, Stormzilla. Fire,Helephant. Ice,Collosus., Balance, Hydra.)

22.) I thought of a new mount, as i was going on my way to my teacher (Crafter) in marleybone.. We should have the mount of a car?? That would be cool! Huh!!!

23.) Mail. I know this sounds childish, but we should have Mailboxes, and we can write to whoever we want to.. But of course, it can't be threatinging or innapropriate content. It's not like Text Chat, you check your mail when you get home, it doesn't come to you..

24.) I thought of this. Instead of just getting your chat option taken away when you get banned, you should give them Menu Chat, and make them go in jail. Like you know the one's were the cat and that frog are in. Like in there..

Alright!! Tell me what you think of them....

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
xmike this sounds super cool but your frgetting one thing they should add to the game and that my friend is new grand spells and quests

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Well, i dont think we should have a Grandmaster spell. Since we have such strong spells. Like let's say you're Death: Scarecrow.
That's pretty strong enough..

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Some of these ideas are really really good, like the one for the different seasons, I know i would love to see the other school trees besides the one for ice have a little snow.
But the update a week thats a bit too much
Personally i think they should make the game more interactice let us sit in chairs, cook and eat food stuff like that.
Also a nice little group housing system would be nice you know like apartment buildings, but only your friends and thier friends can like in that apparment building, Every one can add a little to their apparments to make it pretty, alos people you live in these apartments should not have to pay a rent and if they do maybe 1- 10 gold peices.

Heather LegendHunter lvl 49 Myth Student
and
John Drake lvl 30 Myth Student
Myth and Cyrus Drake is Number 1