Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
HI,

Although I enjoy the mounts(even if they are unbelievably pricey) their are to few to choose from. Here are a few suggestions:

- Model MB Automobile.
- Flying Carpet.
- Skateboard/Overboard (Marty McFly Style).
- Comet/Shooting Star
- Piggly (Everyone wants a Piggly back ride do they not?)
- Rudolph Red Nose Reindeer
- Sled
- Canoe with Paddle
And Last but not least, My personal favorite:
- Vacuum Cleaner (a little more expensive but much faster then a broom)

Cheers
Djark

Defender
May 31, 2009
i wanna be able to ride on a heck hound! there awesome! it should cost 8000 in crowns and 60000 in gold. its not SO pricey, is it? oh and we should also be able to ride a pegasus! it could be kinda like a dragon like it can fly or whatever, but that would be so cool! and we could ride unicorns

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
i wanna be able to ride on a heck hound! there awesome! it should cost 8000 in crowns and 60000 in gold. its not SO pricey, is it? oh and we should also be able to ride a pegasus! it could be kinda like a dragon like it can fly or whatever, but that would be so cool! and we could ride unicorns

Well, actually, that IS a little expensive.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Djarknaein wrote:
HI,

Although I enjoy the mounts(even if they are unbelievably pricey) their are to few to choose from. Here are a few suggestions:

- Model MB Automobile.
- Flying Carpet.
- Skateboard/Overboard (Marty McFly Style).
- Comet/Shooting Star
- Piggly (Everyone wants a Piggly back ride do they not?)
- Rudolph Red Nose Reindeer
- Sled
- Canoe with Paddle
And Last but not least, My personal favorite:
- Vacuum Cleaner (a little more expensive but much faster then a broom)

Cheers
Djark

Yeah, that sounds cool, definately the flying carpet. I don't know about Rudolph the skate board and the vacuum cleaner, though.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
hm what i think is that we should have a unicorn or o ninja pig ( that runs really fast). I also thing there should be a sunbird or a sprite.

and ya thats what i think but i have more :P (andrew night blade lvl 49 :)

Defender
May 31, 2009
ok then it will be six thousand in crowns and forty five thousand in gold. how bout that? thsat is not pricey and anyone could save up for that!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
you should be able to drive a titanic and take a cruise to wizard island or fetch a taxi insead of walking or have no mount :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Defender
May 31, 2009
chewy7777 wrote:
you should be able to drive a titanic and take a cruise to wizard island or fetch a taxi insead of walking or have no mount :D :D :D :D :D :D

thats funny riding the titanic you could knock over buildings and have people on your boat XD lol (jk about the buildings)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I really want a Stormzilla mount... but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :( :( :( :( :( :(

And KI wouldn't be able to Rudolph considering it is trademarked. :?

Blaze Owlstrider- level 44 Diviner

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I think that there should be a Phoenix mount and maybe that idea about a taxi, but only in Marleybone. I think there should also be a place that you can automatically teleport to any place that you've recently been to, such as streets like ,for example , Cyclops Lane and Palace of Fire for if you don't have something to fly you there.

Defender
May 31, 2009
my little brother is the one who posted about the titanic XD anyway, a new mount idea could be... a giant flying pig! yay! lol my personal favorite XD another one could be a kraken or a stormshark, ( they should make this big ocean where you could swim on your stormshark) anyway thats what i think should be enw mounts! KI PLEASE ADD THIS