Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my best ideas EVER

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
1 there should be special events! like random events but even more special low chance of succes but high bounty for the event if you can survive!

2 A new world , your home ! think how cool it would be to go to your virtual home and you can live do epic quests and save your home town from destruction! :-o

3 Houses overated , dorms uncool, but cities outa sight! you can make your own city place your house objects there plus you can let people live there with you for a small fee every couple weeks!

4 Down with mounts, up with carrigies and buggies! i know mounts are cool but have you seen the price tags! outragiuos even with crowns it'll make a hole in your wallet so i came up with a better idea carrigies and buggies there faster cheaper and cooler

5 Resturants , the next life/ mana pipps! there could be one in every couple towns but the food wouldnt be cheap it has to be a lot of money becuase it will save you time but the price 100 g/ 50 crowns for mega healing food thats also gives you a xp/gold/rare item drop bonus! cool huh?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Rasquioss wrote:
1 there should be special events! like random events but even more special low chance of succes but high bounty for the event if you can survive!

2 A new world , your home ! think how cool it would be to go to your virtual home and you can live do epic quests and save your home town from destruction! :-o

3 Houses overated , dorms uncool, but cities outa sight! you can make your own city place your house objects there plus you can let people live there with you for a small fee every couple weeks!

4 Down with mounts, up with carrigies and buggies! i know mounts are cool but have you seen the price tags! outragiuos even with crowns it'll make a hole in your wallet so i came up with a better idea carrigies and buggies there faster cheaper and cooler

5 Resturants , the next life/ mana pipps! there could be one in every couple towns but the food wouldnt be cheap it has to be a lot of money becuase it will save you time but the price 100 g/ 50 crowns for mega healing food thats also gives you a xp/gold/rare item drop bonus! cool huh?

1. Noooooooo I bet you play Runescape. Random events are annoying, and in my opinion I think it would bring a lot of complaints

2. What if in your house (world) there's a dungeon or quest you couldn't get past and you had to do the quest alone, your house would be doomed forever.

3. Awesome! But I'd still want to keep my floating house but we could also have a city! We could name the city and let people live there, design it our way and everything.

4. Buggies would be cool and stull but I think KI should keep the mounts because hey this game is "magical"

5. (Don't have an opinion on this one)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
About the city, i like the idea. But can i add something?

What if you could, for gold, make your home or city bigger, adding buildings, areas, and structures.

Like, for example, the WC small home has only one building, so what if you could buy a small floating island, tether it to the main island with a bridge and ropes, and put a small building there.