Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veterans day promo

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
When should we expect these codes cause i am a veteran but the system for claiming it isnt very reliable and i filled it out but dont want to get jipped out of it.

Thanks

Administrator
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
well..... not to be rude but isnt the 13th kinda after Veterans Day? But thats what we are used to being a few days late in the military

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
i am in right the marines right now. and it is november 13, 2009 and i havent got my email yet.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
how do we know if we qualified? this is really bugging me because i dont have a military email so i put my normal one and my duty station and if i miss out on this i will really be bummed, enough to not play it anymore. This is something special to me being a Iraqi freedom vet we dont get reconized much.

Administrator
Please see the Veteran's Day page for more information.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/promotions/veteransday

If you qualified, and provided a valid email address, you should receive a code for the sword after November 13th 2009. Codes will be sent out over the course of a week, and not everyone will receive their codes at the same time.

If you have not received your code by the end of the month, please reply to this email and we will investigate.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Splatmat101 wrote:
This is something special to me being a Iraqi freedom vet we dont get reconized much.

Splatmat101? Thank you. Thank you for your time, sacrifice, service and for being one of the chosen. As one Veteran to another, At Ease -= soft smile=- Professor GreyRose and Gamma both have extended their thanks and that the emails will be sent out all this week, 14th through the 20th or about. They have also said, if you do not get your email by the end of the month, to write them and they will investigate further as well as resend the email I am sure if it was "lost". We never lose things in the military did we, they were simply relocated to a different location we did not have access to at that time. Here in the civilian world, they get lost though and are easy to find and "fix" so, remember your training, hurry up and wait, and we will all get the recognition we have ALL missed out on in the past.

Thank you again KI for this honor that you have given us.

James DreamRider
GrandMaster Balance
USArmy Retired