Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Castle Options!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I think that when you buy a castle you should be able to add options to what you already want to put in it like a different floor tile or possibly a bathroom. Just an idea, if you agree with me please post. :D

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
TGB31Bravo wrote:
I think that when you buy a castle you should be able to add options to what you already want to put in it like a different floor tile or possibly a bathroom. Just an idea, if you agree with me please post. :D

You have the option of changing the flooring and walls already. Except for outside that is. The only glitch being in the DS Grand Citadel, which for some reason the lower part of the citadel itself, which is considered 'outside' you can actually change the flooring and wallpaper.

You can purchase tiling and wallpaper at the housing shops or bazaar in all the worlds but GH. As they don't sell castles, but do sale some housewares.

You can use different items ingame, to divide exsisting rooms into multiple rooms. Although you'd have to settle for a pond as your tub, as tubs and toliets aren't in the game at all.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I also agree with that. When Wizard 101 had a press announcment of Housing before the test realm, I thought that you would be able to do that :)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:

You have the option of changing the flooring and walls already. Except for outside that is. The only glitch being in the DS Grand Citadel, which for some reason the lower part of the citadel itself, which is considered 'outside' you can actually change the flooring and wallpaper.

Also, in the WC Forested Mansion, you can change the tile of the stage, and the wallpaper behind the stage.

Adam Ashfriend - Grandmaster Pyro

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
The Guy Who Posted the Message wrote:

Yea, I think this is a great idea! You should be able to:

-add floors
-add patterns to extend homes
-add water area
-add bridges to your other homes

Well, that's all I got. Great Idea!

-WaddleDeeMan