Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maintenance Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I was one fight from finishing an instance when the server came down for maintenance. Will my progress be saved when the server comes back up? Do we have an ETA on how long it will be? I looked all over the place and saw no indication that this maintenance was scheduled so I thought I'd post here.

Administrator
From approximately 5pm Central US time until 3am Central US time the Wizard101 game Launcher displayed the following message:

Wizard101 Scheduled Maintenance
Wizard101 the game will be offline from (approximately) 3am to 4am Central US Time on November 11 2009.

During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game, and active players will be prompted to log out.
Our website may also experience interruptions in service during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience while we improve the performance of the game for all of our players.

When the game was offline the following image was displayed on the Wizard101 Game Launcher:

I'm sorry your gameplay was interrupted but your progress will not be saved.
Wizard101 has a regularly scheduled maintenance window from 3am to 4am Central US time, during which the game may or may not be interrupted.

community@wizard101.com